UPES in collaboration with CMD (Centre for Management Development) has organized a gamut of Management Development Programs (MDPs) across various disciplines. These MDPs aimed at providing cutting – edge development programs that ranged through various management functions in the core sectors of the economy.
Officials and professionals of both industry and public domains from industry and academia participated enthusiastically. Renowned speakers and experts resources delivered sessions imparting education in the core domains. So far, 7 MDPs are conducted and each program was appreciated by attendees and has received a very encouraging feedback:
- Project Risk Management : Mitigating Risks Ensuring Successful Projects(January 5-7,2012)
- Demystifying Supply Chain Management (February 28-29,2012)
- Energy Trading & Risk Management (March 16-17,2012)
- Waste to Energy : Environment Friendly Technologies(April 27-28,2012)
- Social Media Marketing : Dynamics & Innovations(November 28-29,2011)
- State of the Art HR : People Practices with Panache(December 8-10,2011)