UPES International Operations works on establishing and maintaining alliances with foreign education and research institutes. The objective of UPES International Operations is to offer international academic and research exposure to the students and bring best practices to UPES. The students who are interested in pursuing opportunities offered with UPES International Partners are welcomed to explore the pathways to success with us.
News from UPES International Operations:
Euroaid Funded International Assignment for CAS
- Centre for Aviation Studies (CAS), UPES secured a training award as the partner institution of the University of Applied Science, Frankfurt for capacity building for the aviation industry in India
- This training is funded by Euroaid
- The first cohort of the programme would be launched in January 2013
MITACS Globalink Scholarships
- MITACS Globalink is a Canadian organisation which funds Indian students for 3-4 month research projects with Canada’s world-renowned researchers. MITACS extends full scholarships covering tuition, board & lodging, air passage and visa expenses
- UPES students from the departments of Applied Petroleum Engineering and Electronics Engineering have been selected in such projects in 2012 to University of Alberta and Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, respectively.
Student Exchange with universities in Germany
- 2 students from MBA (AVM) have been selected to go to University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt / Main for their 3rd semester under the exchange program starting June 2012
- 2 students from University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt / Main are on UPES campus under the exchange program
- 2 students from BBA (Aviation Ops) will visit EBS University, Wiesbaden under the exchange agreement
- 2 students from EBS University are shortlisted for visiting UPES in the coming semester
Student Exchange with School of Business, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- 2 students from MBA (International Business) have completed their 4th semester in May 2012 at University of Alberta’s School of Business under the exchange program with UPES with full tuition fee waiver