Office of Career Services
UPES has emerged as the single largest creator of specialised talent for extremely niche and high growth sectors of Oil & Gas, Power, Transportation, Infrastructure and Logistics & Supply Chain sectors. Our ready-to-deploy professional managers, engineers and other professionals have received excellent response from the industry.
The Office of Career Services serves as a coordination point for the University’s broad array of corporate and business relationships. The Office works closely with the University’s corporate partners to develop & support collaborative activities beneficial for industry, higher education, students and community at large.
The broad activities of the Office include :
- Organising Summer Placements
- Coordinating Final Placements
- Liaison with Industry bodies and think tank organisations
- Organise experience sharing Seminars
- Conducting Executive Development programs