To be an Institution of Global standing for developing professionally competent talent contributing to nation building.
- Develop industry focused professionals with global outlook in Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, IT and allied sectors.
- Deliver world class education meeting or preferably exceeding students’ expectations.
- Inculcate integrative thought process among students that draws professional respect.
- Develop knowledge creation environment through training, research & development, and consultancy.
- Facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with stake-holders.
- Practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, transparency and accountability at all levels.
- Develop Environmentally sustainable & reciprocal relationship with society at large.
Vision of COMES
- To create a pool of Industry deployable/employable professionals in Management, Economics and Policy for the Energy, Infrastructure, Transport and ITES domains through structured programs.
- To provide an ecosystem that promotes development of world class faculty and teaching resources who will exhibit/demonstrate in depth knowledge of above domains.
- To evolve as a thought leader in chosen domains by undertaking cutting edge research and advisory activities.
- To engage with industry practitioners and be abreast with contemporary knowledge and business practices.
- To inculcate human values among the CoMES fraternity.
- To engage with industry practitioners and acquire relevant knowledge of current practices.
Last Updated : 3/21/2016 1:07:58 PM