Rajat has a vast and diverse litigation experience of more than 14 years. He has practiced extensively before different Courts including the Supreme Court of India and the High Courts of Delhi and Bombay. He regularly advises clients on constitutional, commercial and environmental law related matters.
Rajat also focusses on alternative dispute resolution and advises clients on domestic and international arbitration disputes particularly relating to PE investments and construction.
Rajat contributes regularly to publications such as ILO, Lexology and Mondaq.
- Three’s crowd? Third-party arbitration funding International Law Office
- Right to privacy – a “fundamental right” now Lexology
- Challenging appointment of an arbitrator: Legal position International Law Office
- Delhi High Court rules on the issue of two Indian parties choosing a foreign seat for arbitration and the arbitrability of the issue of alter ego Mondaq
- The New Delhi International Arbitration Centre Bill, An Institutional Push to Arbitration in India Mondaq
- Pre-arbitral steps-Indian law perspective International Law Office