ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020
Thank you for contacting UPES, we will get back to you shortly.
You can also reach us on our Toll free number: 1800-102-8737
WHY STUDY BBAAT UPES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
570+Students Placed last year*
96%School Of Business Placements last year*
240+Recruiters last year*
BBA COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
Analytics and Big Data
Financial Analysis and Services
Tourism and Hospitality Management
Human Resource Management/Marketing Management/Operations Management
Family Business and Entrepreneurship
Oil and Gas Marketing
Hospital and Healthcare Management
LIFE AT SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Minimum 50 % marks in Class 10th and 12th.
- “TENSION FREE BOARD EXAM”
Pre-enrol even before you appear for your Board Exams if you have minimum 50% in Class 10th
*Students appearing in Class 12th & awaiting their results can also apply, but shortlisted candidates will only be given a provisional offer letter subject to them obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in Board exam
- Science / Commerce / Humanities students are eligible to apply.
Admission Process :
- Fill Application Form
- Screening of Application
- Short listed student gets an invite for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- You can choose GDPI venue from GDPI schedule
All India Category
Eligibility Criteria: 75% marks in class 10th and 12th
- 50% tuition fee waiver on 20% seats of each programs in first semester for CBSE, ICSE & State Board pass out students
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th.
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category)
- 25% of tuition fee for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
- The Scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per scholarship policy of the University
- UPES has provision for providing 33% concession on Tuition Fee for Uttarakhand domicile students on merit-cum-means basis, to be decided by the University subject to fulfilment of the following conditions by the student:
- The student’s gross annual family income should not be more than Rs. 8 lakhs. The student should possess necessary documents attesting this fact
- The student should be in possession of a valid ‘Sthai Niwas Praman Patra’/'Mool Nivas Praman Patra'/'Adhiwas Niwas praman patra' from Uttarakhand state.
Yet to be Announced
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- 50% fee waiver* for PG courses - tution fee waiver for postgraduate studies
- Study overseas* for free, for 4 weeks (pay only for travel & stay)
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau, Alibaba.com
* Terms & conditions apply
- Access to free 3800+ global courses on Coursera
- Design Thinking powered by IBM
- AI and ML experience
Feb 27, 2019
Jan 23, 2019
Summer Excitement Program 2019