Merit Based Scholarship:
- 50% tuition fee waiver on 10% seats of each programs in first semester for CBSE, ICSE & State Board pass out students
- Eligibility Criteria: 75% marks in class 10th and 12th
Uttarakhand State Board Toppers Scholarships for BBA Programs
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th in UK State Board
- 150 toppers from UK State Board
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Domicile category)
- 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted