UPES is organising an online short term certificate workshop on Web Designing and Mobile App Designing on 17th and 18th July 2017(online).
Key features of this workshop
This course is in collaboration with Xebia Group-India and in technical support with UPES-ACM (Association of Computing Machinery) student chapter, headquartered in NY, USA. Xebia is a multinational company that works in the cutting edge technology areas like Big Data, DevOps, IOT to name a few.
This course equips students without any previous knowledge with the essentials for each and every stage of the complete web/mobile app design process from the visual aspects to the ‘invisible’ components of web design. Using industry standard tools and techniques (i.e. Dreamweaver, HTML5, XAMPP for PHP, Android Studio etc.), students registered for this course will be able to create effective, attractive websites/ mobile app and have complete knowledge of each step required.
The participants will also get certificates by UPES and Xebia
Join in for this amazing workshop!
- Introduction HTML and CSS
- Website Design in Dreamweaver
- Introduction to Java Script & PHP
- Designing and Developing Android App using Android Studio
- Finalizing and Publishing your Website/Mobile App
- Good understanding of the principles of graphic design for the web/mobile screen environment and the application of user-centered design in web design.
- Good understanding of the role of markup languages for web/mobile app design and what they do (i.e. HTML,PHP and CSS, ADT).
- Ability to plan and design a multi-page website/Mobile app project using professional applications.
- Course duration shall be 3 Days (2 days online sessions and 1 day face to face hands-on sessions in UPES campus).
- Face to Face hands-on sessions is not mandatory to get the certificate but an additional certificate will be given for those participants who will attend these sessions.
MODE OF TEACHING
- Online sessions will be available on UPES Learning Management System (Blackboard). This is a UPES’s online portal used for sharing online study material.
- Link with login details will be shared with registered participants.
- Face to Face sessions will be conducted in High End Computing labs for Hands-on sessions. Four (4) Hours Lab session will be followed by 1-2 hours theory sessions.
EVALUATION MECHANISM & CERTIFICATION
Participant needs to study the content in sequential manner. Based upon the content, the participant will get the QUIZZES after some session. He/She need to complete all sessions and related quizzes.
The course is specifically designed for students to achieve an official Certificate in Web and Mobile app designing. At the end of this course, a certificate will be issued officially.
- 12th with Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Technology as one of the main Subject.
- Minimum 50% marks in 10th & 12th .
Dr. Hitesh Kumar Sharma
Mr. Pankaj Badoni
UPES faculty Instructors:
Dr. Hitesh Kumar Sharma
Dr. Piyush Chauhan
Ms. Avita Katal