Jagadish Prasad Sahu
BA (Hons.) (Economics), Utkal University, 2003
MA (Economics), University of Hyderabad, 2008
MPhil (Economics), Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, 2012
Ph.D (Pursuing) (Economics), Jawaharlal Nehru University
Area of Specialization
International Economics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics
Research & Publications
- Sahu, Jagadish Prasad, and Chandan Kumar Mohanty, (2016) Is there a natural rate of crime in India? Contemporary Social Science, 11(4), 334-346.
- Sahu, Jagadish Prasad, (2013) Inflation dynamics in India: A hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve approach. Economics Bulletin, 33(4), 2634–2647.
- Sahu, Jagadish Prasad, and Sitakanta Panda, (2012) Is private investment being crowded out in India? Somefresh evidence. Economics Bulletin, 32(2), 1125–1132.
National & International Conferences-
- Papers in Public Economics and Policy (PPEP) conference, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi, 23-24 March, 2017. [Paper title: What explains surge in FDI inflows? Evidence from developing countries]
- 14th Money and Finance Conference, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, 6-8 April, 2012. [Paper title: Inflation dynamics in India: A hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve approach]
- Young Scholars Seminar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, 12–13 March, 2012. [Paper title: Inflation dynamics in India: A hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve approach]
Book Chapters and Working Papers-
- Sen, Kunal, Sabyasachi Kar, and Jagadish Prasad Sahu, (forthcoming) The Stroll, The Trot and The Sprint of the Elephant: Understanding Indian Growth Episodes. In: Kunal Sen, Lant Pritchett and Eric Werker (Eds.), Deals and Development: The Political Dynamics of Growth Episodes. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Sen, Kunal, Sabyasachi Kar, and Jagadish Prasad Sahu, (2014) The political economy of economic growth in India,1993-2013. ESID Working Paper No. 44. Manchester, UK: University of Manchester.