PhD. in Accounting & Finance (Pursuing), Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee.
M.Com (2013-15), Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
B. Com (Hons.) (2010-13), Hansraj College, University of Delhi.
- Assistant Professor, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India (September 2020 - Present)
- Associate Lecturer (Visiting), Sheffield Business School, Sheffield Hallam University, UK (January 2020 - Present)
- Assistant Professor, Glocal University, School of Business & Commerce (August 2016 - December 2016)
- Audit Analyst, Deloitte & Touché US-India Offices, Gurugram, India (July 2015 - August 2016)
- Bathla, S., & Sharma, A. K. Gauging the impact of IFRS converged IND-AS on the Indian financial reporting system. Accountancy Business and the Public Interest. (Accepted for publication).
- Bathla, S., & Sharma, A. K. (2020). International financial reporting system in India and China: past, present and IFRS? International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, 16(2-3), 130-148. DOI: 10.1504/IJAAPE.2020.10029967.
- Bathla, S. (2016). Entrepreneurship in a Globalized Economy: What it Needs for India to Capture the Momentum. Review of Professional Management, 14(2), 82-87. ISSN: 0972-8686; Online ISSN: 2455-0647.
- Associate Fellow at Higher Education Academy (AFHEA), UK
- Senior Research Fellow, University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
Honours and Achievements:
- Member at Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) Alumni Advisory Panel (2021-23)
- Recipient of Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship (2019-20) pursued at Sheffield Hallam University (UK)
- Financial Reporting
- International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)