Asst. Professor (SG)
Ph.D. (Strategic Supply Chain Management, IIT Kanpur)
M. Tech. (Industrial and Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur)
B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering, HBTI Kanpur)
Area of Specialization
Strategic Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Operation Research
Research & Publications
- Ajay Jha and R.R.K. Sharma, “Relating Flexibility, Market Attractiveness and Postponement in Supply Chains”, International Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2014, pp. 27-32 , ISSN: 1553-9563.
- Sharma, R. R. K., Ajay Jha, Adhir Tandon and Syed Ali Hasan, “Relating ERP Configuration Models to Business Strategy of firm”, California Business Review, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2014, pp. 45-50, ISSN 2330-9156.
- Sharma, R. R. K., Parag Tyagi, Vimal Kumar and Ajay Jha, “Developing Strong and Hybrid Formulation for the Single Stage Single Period Multi Commodity Warehouse Location Problem: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Investigation." American Journal of Operations Research, Vol. 5, No. 3, 2015, pp. 112-128, ISSN 2160-8849.
- Ajay Jha, Peeyush Mehta, Deepu Philip, and Preetam Basu, “Integration of Production Planning and Logistics Decisions to Manage Product Variety in Commit-To-Delivery Systems”, Under review in International Journal of Production Research.
- Sharma, R. R. K., Ajay Jha, and Sandeep S. Rajput, “Developing Proprietary or Open Source Technology: Learning from Five Case Studies”, Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM-2013); 978-1-4799-0986-5/13/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE.
- Sharma, R. R. K., and Ajay Jha, “Performance measures and sustainability index for supply chain in 21st century”, International conference on Research and sustainable business-2014, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India; ISBN: 978-93-83842-19-3.
- Sharma, R. R. K., and Ajay Jha, “A New formulation of Capacitated Plant Location Problem”, ID 432, Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Paris, France, July 26-27, 2018, ISSN: 2169-8767.
- Sharma, R. R. K., Ajay Jha and Himanshu Rahangdale, “New Valid Inequalities for Capacitated Plant Location Problem, ID 406, 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Paris, Bangkok, Thailand, March 5-7, 2019, ISBN: 978-1-5323-5948-4.