Dr. Syed Aqib Jalil
B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics), Aligarh Muslim University
M.Sc. (Operations Research), Aligarh Muslim University
Ph.D. (Operations Research), Aligarh Muslim University
Area of Specialization:
Operations Research; Supply Chain and Logistics Optimization; Mathematical Programming Techniques
Research & Publications:
- Javaid, S, Jalil S. A., & Asim, Z. (2017). A model for uncertain multi-objective transportation problem with fractional objectives, International journal of operations Research, 14 (1), 11-25.
- Jalil, S. A., Sadia, S., Javaid, S., & Ali, Q. M. (2017). A Solution Approach for Solving Fully Fuzzy Multi-objective Solid Transportation Problem, International journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, 13(1), 75-84.
- Jalil, S. A., Javaid, S., & Muneeb, S. M. (2018). A decentralized multi-level decision making model for solid transportation problem with uncertainty. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 9(5), 1022-1033.
- Muneeb, S. M., Adhami, A. Y., Asim, Z., & Jalil, S. A. (2019). Bi-level decision making models for advertising allocation problem under fuzzy environment. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 10(2), 160-172.
- Muneeb, S. M., Adhami, A. Y., Jalil, S. A., & Asim, Z. (2018). Decentralized bi-level decision planning model for municipal solid waste recycling and management with cost reliability under uncertain environment. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 16, 33-44.
- Kamal, M., Jalil, S.A., Muneeb, S. M., & Ali, I. (2018) A Distance Based Method for Solving Multi-objective Optimization Problems, Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, 17(1).
- Asim, Z., Jalil, S. A., & Javaid, S. (2019). An uncertain model for integrated production-transportation closed-loop supply chain network with cost reliability. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 17, 298-310.
- Jalil, S. A., Hashmi, N., Asim, Z., & Javaid, S. (2019). A de-centralized bi-level multi-objective model for integrated production and transportation problems in closed-loop supply chain networks. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 14(3), 206-217.
- Hashmi, N., Jalil, S. A., & Javaid, S. (2019). A model for two-stage fixed charge transportation problem with multiple objectives and fuzzy linguistic preferences. Soft Computing, 1-15.
- Hashmi, N., Jalil, S. A., Javaid, S. (2019). A Decision Planning Model for Total Time Minimization Solid Transportation Problem under Uncertainty. International journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, 15(1), 27-34.
- Asim, Z., Jalil, S. A., Muneeb, S. M., Javaid, S., "A Multi-Objective Bi-Level Programming Approach to Solve Grey Problems: An Application to Closed Loop Supply Chain Network", (Accepted for publication in Journal of Modelling in Management, Emrald).
- Presented a research article entitled "A Fuzzy Approach for Solving Multi-Objective Solid Transportation Problem under Fuzzy Environment" at the "VIII International Symposium on Statistics and Optimization (ISSAC-2016)", December 17-19, 2016, Dept. of Statistics and Operations Research, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
- Presented a research article entitled "A Bi-Level Decision Planning Model for a Closed Loop Supply Chain Network" at the "International Conference on Quality, Productivity, Reliability, Optimization and Modeling", January 5-7, 2017, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, Haryana, India
- Presented a research article entitled "A Transportation Planning Decision Model with Uncertain Parameters for Closed-Loop Supply Chains" at the "International Conference on Mathematics-2017", August 4-5, 2017, Providence College for Women, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu, India
- Presented a research article entitled "“An Alternative Goal Programming Approach for Solving Multi-objective Optimization Problems" at the "International Conference on Changing Paradigms and Emerging Challenges in Statistical Sciences (IPECS 2018)", January 29-31, 2018, Department of Statistics, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India.