Total years in experience: 4
Papers published in journals: 5
Papers presented in conferences: 4
Citations: 96 (https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=osu7-JoAAAAJ&hl=en)
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering), U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
- Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering), LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
- D. (Computer Science & Engineering), IIT Roorkee
Honours and Achievements:
- GATE 2014 and 2016 qualified
- UGC-NET 2014 qualified
- Recipient of institute scholarship during M.Tech. at LNMIIT
- Recipient of MHRD scholarship during Ph.D. at IIT Roorkee
- Tech. Gold Medalist
- Area: Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- PhD Thesis Title: Human activity Recognition Using Deep Learning Techniques
- J. Imran and B. Raman, “Evaluating fusion of RGB-D and inertial sensors for multimodal human action recognition”, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (Springer), 2020. [SCI, IF = 4.594]
- A. S. Rajput, B. Raman and J. Imran, “Privacy-preserving human action recognition as a remote cloud service using RGB-D sensors and deep CNN”, Expert Systems with Applications (Elsevier), 2020. [SCI, IF = 5.452]
- J. Imran and B. Raman, “Deep motion templates and extreme learning machine for sign language recognition”, The Visual Computer (Springer), 2020. [SCI, IF = 1.456]
- J. Imran and B. Raman, “Deep residual infrared action recognition by integrating local and global spatio-temporal cues”, Infrared Physics & Technology (Elsevier), 2019. [SCI, IF = 2.379]
- p Khaire, P. Kumar and J. Imran, “Combining CNN streams of RGB-D and skeletal data for human activity recognition”, Pattern Recognition Letters (Springer), 2018. [SCI, IF = 3.255]
- Conference Papers
- Imran, B. Raman and A. S. Rajput. “Robust, efficient and privacy-preserving violent activity recognition in videos”, in Proceedings of The 35th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (ACM SAC), Brno, CZECH REPUBLIC, 2020.
- J. Imran and B. Raman. “Multimodal egocentric activity recognition using multi-stream CNN”, in Proceedings of 11th Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP), Hyderabad, INDIA, 2018.
- p Khaire, J. Imran and P. Kumar. “Human activity recognition by fusion of RGB, depth, and skeletal Data”, in Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP), Noida, INDIA, 2017.
- J.Imran and P. Kumar. “Human action recognition using RGB-D sensor and deep convolutional neural networks”, in Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), Jaipur, INDIA, 2016.