M.Tech in Environmental Engineering and Management from Pondicherry University , 2014
B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from Pondicherry University, 2012
Area of Specialization:
Environmental Engineering, low-cost clean energy technologies, Renewable energy, Applications of Bio-inspired Artificial Intelligence Algorithms
Research & Publications:
- Energy-efficient food production to reduce global warming and ecodegradation: The use of edible insects, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15, 4357– 4360, 2011.
- Wind energy: Increasing deployment, rising environmental concerns, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 31, 270–288, 2014.
- A critical view on the eco-friendliness of small hydroelectric installations, Science of the Total Environment, 481, 638−643, 2014.
- The generation, impact, and management of E-Waste: State of the art, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 44, 1577-1678, 2014.
- Reducing the global impact of of livestock production: The minilivestock option, Journal of Cleaner Production, 112, 1754-766, 2016.
- Impact of wind-energy generation on climate: a rising spectre, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 59, 1591-1598, 2016.
- Role of HAZOP in assessing risk of accidents in chemical process industries: capability and lacunae, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics, 7(1), 482-487, 2018.
- An Accident Vulnerability Index Based on Fuzzy Logic, Advances in Fire and Process Safety, 24, 291-300, 2018
- Potential of joyweed Alternanthera sessilis for rapid treatment of domestic sewage in SHEFROL® bioreactor, International Journal of Phytoremediation, 1-10, 2019
Two patents filed with support from DBT, Government of India
Won Best Oral Paper Award at the Global Public Health Conference, SRM University, February 21-23, 2014.
Won Best Paper Award at the International Conference on Advances in the field of Health, Safety, Fire, Environment allied Science and Engineering, UPES, Dehradhun, November 18-19, 2016.
Poster / Invited Presentation: Nil