Dr. Monika Manglik
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale
B.Sc. (PCM) MJP Rohilkahnd University, Bareilly
M.Sc. (Mathematics) HNB Gharwal University
Ph.D. (Mathematics: Reliability Theory), Graphic Era University, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
Reliability of Complex Systems
- Mangey Ram and Monika Manglik; Performance evaluation of a multi-state system covering imperfect fault coverage, Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation, Vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 3259-3280, Taylor and Francis, 2014.
- Monika Manglik and Mangey Ram; Behavioral Analysis of a Hydroelectric Production Power Plant under Reworking Scheme, International Journal of Production Research, 53(2), pp. 648–664, January 2015.
- Monika Manglik and Mangey Ram; Stochastic Modeling of a Multi-State Complex System Under Three Types of Failures with Perfect Fault Coverage; Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Special Issue, pp. 77-90, December 2014.
- Mangey Ram and Monika Manglik; Stochastic Behaviour Analysis of a Markov Model under Multi-State Failures, International Journal of Systems Assurance Engineering and Management, 5(4), pp. 686-699, December 2014.
- Monika Manglik and Mangey Ram, Reliability Analysis of a Two Unit Cold Standby System Using Markov Process, Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies, 6(2), pp. 65-80, December 2013.
Monika Manglik and Mangey Ram, “Stochastic Modeling of a Multi-State Complex System Under Three Types of Failures with Perfect Fault Coverage” in International Conference on Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Applications organized by Department of Mathematics, Graphic Era University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA (October 24-25, 2013).
Monika Manglik and Mangey Ram, “Estimation of Reliability Indices of a Multi-States Markov Reliability Model Under Catastrophic Failures” in 7th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress-2012 organized by the Graphic Era University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA (November 21-23, 2012).