Dr. Kailash Pandey
Assistant Professor (SG)
PhD (Physics) 2008 from G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar, India
Master of Science (Physics) 2003,G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar, India
B.Sc. (Physics) 201 from Kumaoun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand India
- Assistant Professor at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun India June 2013 – still working
- Assistant Professor, Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad, UP India. July 2010 - June 2013
- Sr. Lecturer at Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology, from july 2008 to june 2010
No. Papers published in journals: 14
No. Papers presented in conferences: 18
No. Citations: 80
- Interest- Key interest in teaching and research, guiding students in their research initiatives.
Journal Publications (SCOPUS/ SCI Index):
- Evaluated 149,152,155 &161Tb Production Cross-Sections Using Gd(p, xn)Tb Reactions Near and Above Thershold Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy, Kailash Pandey and D P Singh,2021, 12,1-4.
- Growth of low resistive nickel mono-silicide phase under low energy Si ion irradiation at room temperature Thin Solid Films G.Maity, S.Ojha G.R.Umapathy Shiv P.Patel Anter ElAzab Kailash Pandey Santosh Dubey 2021 733 138826.
- Assessment of losses in cadmium telluride and micromorph based thin film photovoltaic systems under real operating conditions AIP Conference Proceedings Yogesh Kumar Singh, Pramod Rajput, Maria Malvoni, O. S. Shastri, Santosh Dubey and Kailash Pandey 2020 2276 020049.
- Performance of HIT module in different climatic condition in India Materials Today: Proceedings Yogesh Kumar Singh, S. Dubey, K. Pandey and O. S. Shastri 2019 17 321-328.
- High pressure compression behaviour of bulk and nanocrystalline SnO2, Journal of Taibah University for Science, Kuldeep Kholiya and Kailash Pandey, 2019, 13,992-996.
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Deformation Behaviour of Gold Nanowires, Hindavi Journal of Nanotechnology, S. K. Joshi, Kailash Pandey Sanjeev K. Singh and Santosh Dubey, 2019, 2019, 1-5
- Life cycle assessment of the 3.2 kW cadmium telluride (CdTe) photovoltaic system in composite climate of India, Solar energy, Pramod Rajput, Yogesh Kumar Singh,, G.N. Tiwari,, O.S. Sastry, Santos Dubey, Kailash Pandey, 2018, 159, 415-422
- Neutron Capture cross- section reactions for some minor-actinides, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Kailash Pandey and S K Joshi, 2015, 10 94.
- Study of Magnetic Property of Sn Doped Ni-Zn-Fe Nanoparticles, Hindavi Conference papers in science, B. S. Tewari, Archana Dhyani, S. K. Joshi, Santosh Dubey, Kailash Pandey, 2014,2014,5
- Excitation functions of (n,a) reaction crosssections for some important isotopes from threshold to 20 MeV, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Kailash Pandey, H. M. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar,2011, 38,1084-87.
- Excitation functions of (n,p) reactions for stable isotopes of Cr, Fe and Ni from threshold to 20 MeV, Bhawna Pandey, Kailash Pandey, and H.M. Agrawal, 2011,38,853-859.
- High-pressure behavior of calcium chalcogenides, Physics B: Physics of Condensed matter, 2010, 405,2683-86
- Neutron activation cross-sections at 14.6 ± 0.3 MeV, H. M. Agrawal, Kailash Pandey, Annals of nuclear energy K. Surendra Babu, Ashok Kumar and R. Pepelnik,2008, 35,1726-33.
- Cross-section calculations of 231 Pa (n, f) in the energy region En 1-6 MeV, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Kailash Pandey, H. M. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar, 34, 765-766.
- “Neutron Cross-Sections At 14.6 MeV” Kailash Pandey, K. Surendra Babu , H. M. Agrawal, 1st Uttarakhand State Science Congress, Nov. 9-10, 2006 Dehradun, India.
- “231Pa (n, f) cross section in the energy region En=1 to 6 MeV” Kailash Pandey, H.M.Agrawal and Ashok Kumar, paper presented at 51st DAE- BRNS NP symposium Baroda, India Dec. 11-15 2006.
- “Fission cross-section calculations of some actinides involved in the Th-U fuel cycle” Kailash Pandey, Virendra Singh and H. M. Agrawal, at Second Uttarakhand State Science Congress held at Nainital, India during 15-17 Nov, 2007
- “Nuclear cross-sections for Trans - actinide nuclei” Kailash Pandey, Santosh Kumar Gupta and H. M. Agrawal” paper presented at 52nd DAE-BRNS symposium, Orissa, India, Dec. 11-15 2007.
- “Excitation functions of 50,52 Cr(n,2n) and 54,56Fe(n,2n) reactions” Hema Joshi, Kailash Pandey, Bhawna Pandey, G.C.Joshi, H. M. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar 53rd DAE-BRNS symposium, Uttarakhand, India, Dec. 22-27 2008.
- “Nuclear Cross Sections for Some minor actinides” Kailash Pandey, H. M. Agrawal, Ashok Kumar, 53rd DAE-BRNS symposium, Uttarakhand, India, Dec. 22-27 2008.
- “Neutron energy calibration using the cross-section ratio method and determination of average cross-sections” Kailash Pandey and B. M. Bahal and H. M. Agrawal, International symposium in Nuclear Physics Dec 8 – 12 2009,BARC Mumbai India.
- “Excitation Functions of 58,60,61Ni(n,p) , 54,56,57 Fe(n,p) ,52,53,54 Cr(n,p)” Bhawna Pandey, H. M. Agrawal, Kailash Pandey and Ashok Kumar, International symposium in Nuclear Physics Dec 8 – 12 2009,BARC Mumbai India.
- “Study of the influence of applied potential across an electron bed sample in path of a gamma ray source by GM counter” S. SundarPaul, P. K. Pandey, Kailash Pandey, NCNIT 2015, 3rd NATIONAL CONFERENCE On NANOSCIENCE AND INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGY June 06-07, 2015, NIT Kurukshetra ,Haryana.
- Determination of neutron induced cross-sections with improved shell and pairing energy correction terms” Kailash Pandey and D P Singh, National conference on Recent Trends in Nuclear Physics at AMU Aligarh from February 15th to 16th 2016.
- “Neutron Capture cross- section reactions for some minor-actinides” Kailash pandey and S K Joshi, 2nd International conference on Recent developments in Science Engineering and Technology, REDSET 2015, G D Goenka University Gurgaon Haryana, Oct 30-31 2015.
- "Surface Wear Studies in Ta73, Te52, Tb65, Tm69 Heavy ion induced Reactions". D. P. Singh , Kailash Pandey and S. K. Joshi, 2nd International Conference on Innovative Research in Engineering Science and Technology, IREST-2017, 7-8 April, 2017, Eternal University Baru Sahib,
- “Effect of Size on The Melting Temperature of Au And Ag Nanomaterials” CFTET 2017, B.T Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat (Almora), 27-28 Dec 2017.
- “A review on radionuclides production for therapeutic and diagnostic medical uses: current status and future prospects” Chirag Sedani, Kailash Pandey and Prashant S Rawat,12th Uttarakhand State Science Congress, March 7- 9 2018, UCOST, Dehradun.
- “Performance of HIT Module In Different Climatic Condition In India” Yogesh Kumar Singh, Santosh Dubey and Kailash Pandey, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainability,(ICAMEES-2018), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
- “High Pressure Compression Behavior of Bulk and Nano Crystalline Sno2” Kuldeep Kholiya and Kailash Pandey, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainability,(ICAMEES-2018), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
- “Activity Measurement In 159tb Using Heavy Ion Beam” D P Singh, Varun Vijay Savadi, Kailash Pandey and Santosh Joshi, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainability ICAMEES-2018, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
- “Atomistic Simulations Studies On the Mechanical Behaviour of Gold Nanostructures” Santosh Kumar Joshi, Kailash Pandey, Sanjeev Kumar Singh and Santosh Dubey, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainability ICAMEES-2018, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
Projects or Ph.D.’s guided: Co-guide:
- Mr. YOGESH Kumar Singh (SAP ID: 500044512)
Ph.D. Thesis Title: “Prediction and Analysis of Outdoor Performance of Different SPV Technologies in Composite Climatic Zone”. Abstract submitted 2021.
- Indian Association of Physics Teachers – Life Member
- Indian Physics Association – Life member
- International Nuclear Security Education Network (INSEN), Austria, Vienna
- World Institute of Nuclear Security (WINS). Austria, Vienna
Personal interests: Cricket, Music, Travelling