Dr. Kailash Pandey
Assistant Professor -Selection Grade
- B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), Kumaoun University Nainital
- M.Sc(Physics), G B Pant University of Ag and Technology, Pantnagar
- Ph.D. (Physics), G B Pant University of Ag and Technology, Pantnagar
Area of Specialization:
Theoretical Nuclear Physics, Material Science, Nuclear Security
Research & Publications:
- Yogesh Kumar Singh, S. Dubey, Pandey and O. S. Shastri, Performance of HIT module in different climatic condition in India, Materials Today: Proceedings, 17(2019) 321-328
- KuldeepKholiya and Kailash Pandey, High pressure compression behaviour of bulk and nanocrystalline SnO2,Journal of Taibah University for Science, 13 (2019) 992-996
- K. Joshi, Kailash Pandey, Sanjeev K. Singh and Santosh Dubey, Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Deformation Behaviour of Gold Nanowires, Hindavi Journal of Nanotechnology, vol (2019) 1-5
- Pramod Rajput, Yogesh Kumar Singh,, G.N. Tiwari, O.S. Sastry, Santos Dubey, Kailash Pandey, Life cycle assessment of the 3.2 kW cadmium telluride (CdTe) photovoltaic system in composite climate of India,Solar Energy, 159 (2018) 415-422.
- Kailash Pandey and S K Joshi, Neutron Capture cross- section reactions for some minor-actinides, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(2015) 94
- S. Tewari, Archana Dhyani, S. K. Joshi, Santosh Dubey, Kailash Pandey,Study of Magnetic Property of Sn Doped Ni-Zn-Fe Nanoparticles, Hindavi Conference papers in science, vol- (2014) 5
- Kailash Pandey, H. M. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar, Excitation functions of (n) reaction cross-sections for some important isotopes fromthreshold to 20 MeV, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 38 (2011) 1084 -87.
- Bhawna Pandey, Kailash Pandey, and H.M. Agrawal, Excitation functions of (n,p) reactions for stable isotopes of Cr, Fe and Ni from threshold to 20 MeVAnnals of Nuclear Energy, 38 (2011) 853-59.
- KuldeepKholiya, Swati Verma, Kailash Pandey and B.R.K Gupta, High-pressure behavior of calcium chalcogenides, Physica B : Physics of condensed matter, 405 (2010) 2683-86.
- M. Agrawal, Kailash Pandey, K. SurendraBabu, Ashok Kumar and R. Pepelnik Neutron activation cross-sections at 14.6 ± 0.3 MeV, Annals of Nuclear Energy,35 (2008) 35, 1726-33.
- Kailash Pandey, H. M. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar, Cross-section calculations of 231 Pa (n, f) in the energy region En 1-6 MeV,Annals of Nuclear Energy, 34(2007) 765-66
- “Neutron Cross-Sections At 14.6 MeV” Kailash Pandey, SurendraBabu, H. M. Agrawal, 1stUttarakhand State Science Congress, Nov. 9-10, 2006 Dehradun, India.
- “Study of Pre-equilibrium Effects and Some Systematics in (n,2n) Reactions” Prajapati, Kailash Pandey, M. Agrawal, Ashok Kumar NWND Nov 2006 Mangalore, India.
- “231Pa (n, f) cross section in the energy region En=1 to 6 MeV”Kailash Pandey, H.M.Agrawal and Ashok Kumar, paper presented at 51st DAE- BRNS NP symposium Baroda, India Dec. 11-15 2006.
- “Fission cross-section calculations of some actinides involved in the Th-U fuel cycle”Kailash Pandey, Virendra Singh and H. M. Agrawal, at Second Uttarakhand State Science Congress held at Nainital, India during 15-17 Nov, 2007
- “Nuclear cross-sections for Trans - actinide nuclei” Kailash Pandey, Santosh Kumar Gupta and H. M. Agrawal” paper presented at52nd DAE-BRNS symposium, Orissa, India, Dec. 11-15 2007.
- “Excitation functions of 50,52 Cr(n,2n) and 54,56Fe(n,2n) reactions” Hema Joshi, Kailash Pandey, Bhawna Pandey, G.C.Joshi, H. M. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar53rd DAE-BRNS symposium, Uttarakhand, India, Dec. 22-27 2008.
- “Nuclear Cross Sections for Some minor actinides” Kailash Pandey, M. Agrawal, Ashok Kumar, 53rd DAE-BRNS symposium, Uttarakhand, India, Dec. 22-27 2008.
- “Neutron energy calibration using the cross-section ratio method and determination of average cross-sections” Kailash Pandey and B. M. Bahal and H. M. Agrawal, International symposium in Nuclear Physics Dec 8 – 12 2009,BARC Mumbai India.
- “Excitation Functions of 58,60,61Ni(n,p) , 54,56,57 Fe(n,p) ,52,53,54 Cr(n,p)” Bhawna Pandey, H. M. Agrawal, Kailash Pandey and Ashok Kumar, International symposium in Nuclear Physics Dec 8 – 12 2009,BARC Mumbai India.
- “Study of the influence of applied potential across an electron bed sample in path of a gamma ray source by GM counter” S. SundarPaul, P. K. Pandey, Kailash Pandey, NCNIT 2015, 3rd National conference onnanoscience and instrumentation technologyJune 06-07, 2015, NIT Kurukshetra ,Haryana.
- “Determination of neutron induced cross-sections with improved shell and pairing energy correction terms” Kailash Pandey and D P Singh, National conference on Recent Trends in Nuclear Physics at AMU Aligarh from February 15th to 16th
- “Neutron Capture cross- section reactions for some minor-actinides” Kailash pandey and S K Joshi, 2nd International conference on Recent developments in Science Engineering and Technology, REDSET 2015, G D Goenka University Gurgaon Haryana, Oct 30-31 2015.
- "Surface Wear Studies in Ta73, Te52, Tb65, Tm69 Heavy ion induced Reactions". D. P. Singh , Kailash Pandey and S. K. Joshi, 2nd International Conference on Innovative Research in Engineering Science and Technology, IREST-2017, 7-8 April, 2017, Eternal University Baru Sahib, HP.
- “Effect of Size on The Melting Temperature of Au And Ag Nanomaterials” CFTET 2017, T Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat (Almora), 27-28 Dec 2017.
- “A review on radionuclides production for therapeutic and diagnostic medical uses: current status and future prospects” Chirag Sedani, Kailash Pandey and Prashant S Rawat,12thUttarakhand State Science Congress, March 7- 9 2018, UCOST, Dehradun.
- “Performance of HIT Module In Different Climatic Condition In India”Yogesh Kumar Singh, Santosh Dubey and Kailash Pandey, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainability,(ICAMEES-2018), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
- “High Pressure Compression Behavior of Bulk and Nano CrystallineSno2” KuldeepKholiya and Kailash Pandey,International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainability,(ICAMEES-2018), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
- “Activity Measurement In 159tb Using Heavy Ion Beam” D P Singh, Varun Vijay Savadi, Kailash Pandey and Santosh Joshi, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainabilityICAMEES-2018, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.
- “Atomistic Simulations Studies On the Mechanical Behaviour of GoldNanostructures”Santosh Kumar Joshi, Kailash Pandey, Sanjeev Kumar Singh and Santosh Dubey, International Conference on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment sustainabilityICAMEES-2018, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, 14-15 December 2018.