Dr. Nippani Satya Krishna
Assistant Professor -Selection Grade (DOJ - 21.08.2008, Regular)
B.Sc. (Electronics), Govt. Arts College, Rajahmundry
M. Sc. (Electronics), Govt. Arts College, Rajahmundry
Ph.D. (Science), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
Solid- Ion conducting Polymer Electrolytes
Research & Publication :
- Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (JESTEC), Title Structural, Thermal and Conductivity studies of PAN-LIBF4 polymer electrolytes, Vol.11, Issue. 11 (2016), Page No: 1595-1608.
- Journal, International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science(IJATES) ISSN : 2348-7550 Title Pressure Dependent Viscosity and Development in Liquids through Melting Temperature approach Volume 3, Spl issue No :2, Feb 2015, Page. No: 195-200.
- Journal of Procedia Materials Science Title Synthesis of N-S Doped Graphene for Hydrogen Storage Volume : 10 (2015) Page No: 103-110.
- Presented a paper on Dielectric, Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric properties of Ca0.5Sr0.5Bi4Ti4O15 prepared by Solid State Technique in an International Conference on Technlogically Advanced Materials & Asian Meeting on Ferroelectricity (ICTAM-AMF 10), organized by Universitry of Delhi & Society for Technologically Advanced Materials of India (STAMI) during November 7-11, 2016.
- Presented a paper on Rheology of Karanja (PONGAMIA) oil based biolubricant in an International conference on biofuels and bioenergy (BICE 2016), held at Manit Bhopal during 23-25 February 2016.
- Presented a poster (in-Absentia) (Reference id: ICA2013-0001174) on Structural and ac conductivity studies of lithium ion conducting pan based polymer electrolyte system in IUMRS ICA 2013 held at Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore, India during Dec 16-20, 2013.
- Presented a poster on Electrical Conductivity studies of a new Conducting Nano Polymer Composite based on (PAni-TiO2) and (PAni-PVA) Blend system for High Energy Rechargeable Battery Applications in an International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT-2012) held at Hyderabad, India during January 20-23, 2012.
- Presented a paper on Viscoeleastic properties of biodiesel : An efficient alternative to diesel in a National Conference Young scientist meet : India International science festival (IISF) held at : IIT Delhi during December 05 – 07, 2015, organized by Ministry of Science and technology and ministry of earth science, Vignan barthi.
- Presented a paper on Visco – elastic properties of biodiesel produced from Jatropha Curcas oil and pure diesel blends in a National Conference on Biofuels & Bioenergy (NCBB) 2015 held at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun during June 12-13, 2015.
- Presented a poster on Structural and Conductivity studies of PAN based thin film Polymer Electrolyte in a National Conference in Advances in Material Science for Energy Applications AMSEA – 2014 held during at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India during Jan 09-10, 2014.
- Presented a poster ( poster Code: N-28) on Charactersiation and Conductivity studies of PAN based thin film polymer electrolyte for application in Lithium polymer batteries in Nanotechnology in Conventional and Alternate Energy – A Global Status and pathway – 2013 Nano Energy Seminar, held at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India during August 12-13, 2013.
- One of the Editorial members in developing the Physics laboratory Manual for Engineering Students in 2012 for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies , Dehradun with ISBN: 978-81-925597-0-4.