Dr. Santosh Dubey
Professor (DOJ - 11.04.2013, Regular)
B.Sc. (PCM), DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, UP
M.Sc. (Physics). DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, UP
M.S. (Computational Science Physics) Department of Scientific Computing, Florida State University, Florida, USA
Ph.D. (Computational ScienceMaterial Science), Department of Scientific Computing, Florida State University, USA
Post Doc. School of Nuclear Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Area of Specialization:
Material Science, Mathematical Modeling & Simulation, Radiation Effects in Materials, Reservoir Modeling
Research and Publications:
- Rapid and Automated Measurement of Milk Adulteration using a 3D Printed Optofluidic MicroViscometer (OMV), Venkateshwaran PS, Santosh Dubey, Abhishek Sharma, Ajay Agarwal and Sanket Goel, IEEE Sensors Journal 16, 3000-3007 (2016). (Impact factor: 1.9)
- A defect-based model of radiation-induced segregation to free surfaces in binary alloys, Santosh Dubey and Anter El-Azab, Computational Materials Science 106, 111 (2015). (Impact factor: 2.1)
- Irradiation-induced composition patterning in binary solid solutions, Santosh Dubey and Anter El Azab, Journal of Applied Physics 114, 124901 (2013). (Impact factor: 2.2)
- Finite volume Kolmogorov-Johnson-Mehl-Avrami theory, Bernd A. Berg and Santosh Dubey, Physical Review Letters 100, 165702 (2008). (Impact factor: 7.7)
- Phase Transition Properties of 2D Potts Model, Alexei Bazavov, Bernd A. Berg and Santosh Dubey, Nuclear Physics B, 802[FS], 421-434 (2008). (Impact factor: 3.7)
- On the issue of radiation-induced instability in binary solid solutions, Santosh Dubey et al. published as a proceeding in Conference Papers in Science category by Hindawi Publishing Corporation, volume 2014, Article ID 849241 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/849241).
- Study of Magnetic Property of Sn Doped Ni-Zn-Fe Nanoparticles, B.S. Tewari, Archna Dhyani, S.K. Joshi, Santosh Dubey and Kailash Pandey, published as a proceeding in Conference Papers in Science category by Hindawi Publishing Corporation, volume 2014, Article ID 816970 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/816970).
- Computational modeling of radiation-induced segregation in concentrated binary alloys, Santosh Dubey and Anter El-Azab MRS/proceedings/volume 1526, doi:10.1557/op1.2013.493.
- Irradiation-driven compositional changes in alloys, Santosh Dubey, Anter El Azab and Dieter Wolf,MRS/proceedings/volume 1369/mrss11-1369-xx05-06/, doi:10.1557/opl.2011.1513.
- Coupled microstructure and microchemical evolution in irradiated alloys, Santosh Dubey, Anter El Azab and Dieter Wolf, in the proceedings of a symposium on Radiation Effects, Multiscale Materials Modeling (MMM 2010), Edited by: Peter Gumbusch, 681-684, October 2010.
- Modeling and Simulation of gas production from shale reservoirs, consultancy project by ABB Bangalore (amount: 23 lacs).
- Venkateswaran PS : Topic: Optofluidic Microviscometer (OMV) For Measuring Adulteration and Blending in FluidsYear of graduation: 2016 (from UPES)