Dr Anupama Mishra
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
PhD in Chemical Engineering – IIT (BHU) Varanasi -2015
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering –IIT (BHU) Varanasi-2011
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering- Uttar Pradesh Technical Universit- 2009
Area of Specialization:
Chemical Reaction Engineering, Heterogeneous Catalysis, Renewable Energy, Vehicular Pollution Control.
Honours and Achievements:
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi Gold medal in M.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- INSA Travel Grant to present paper in NAM-24, 2015, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Interest: Heterogeneous catalysis, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals, Environmental Pollution Control.
- A. Mishra, R. Prasad, Catalysis and kinetics of diesel soot oxidation over nano-size perovskite catalyst, Clean Techn Environ Policy (2017) 19:2405-2416
- A. Mishra, R. Prasad, Synthesis and performance of transition metal based perovskite catalysts for diesel soot oxidation, Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis. Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis, (2017)12 (3): 469-477.
- A. Mishra, Indo-UK workshop on Green Chemistry for Societal Needs: Healthcare, Pollution and Circular Economies (2019), New Delhi, India.
- D.B. Pal, A. Mishra, Investigation of Copper-supported Ceria Nanofibers for Catalytic Oxidation of Diesel Soot, CTEP, (2021), https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-295391/v1.
Projects or Ph.D.’s guided:
- Seed Grant of Rs. 4.5 Lacs has been sanctioned for the project entitled “Designing of Novel Four-way Catalyst for Vehicular Pollution Control” (2016- 2018)