Mr. Deepak Kumar
Assistant Professor - (DOJ-03-09-2015, Regular)
B.Tech.(Electrical) FET, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidayalaya
M.Tech. (Power System Engineering), IIT (ISM) – Dhanbad.
Mentor of Change [ATL] from NITI AYOG (Govt. of India),2019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Specialization:
- Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic Array-Based Distributed Power System [Standalone & Grid-Tied]
- Interconnection Strategies for partially shaded Solar Photo-voltaic system
- Deepak Kumar et al, A Review on Artificial Bee Colony and It's Engineering Applications, “Journal of Critical Reviews”, DOI: 10.31838/jcr.07.11.558 [August 2020].
- R. Pachauri, AntimaKanwar, Deepak Kumar, “Experimental Study On SP And TCT Connections Of PV Modules Under Realistic Shading Conditions”, International Journal Of Scientific Technology Research, Volume 9, Issue 02, [February 2020] ISSN 2277-8616
- D Rawat, Deepak Kumar, Deepali Yadav, “Control of Inverted Pendulum System Using LabVIEW”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, February, 2018.
- Deepak Kumar et al, “International Journal of Research in Engineering & Technology”, entitled “TECHNIQUES TO UPGRADE INDIAN SOLAR POWER SECTOR BY ANALYSING THE TOP RANKING SOLAR POWER COUNTRIES” Volume: 06 Issue: 03 | Mar-2017, Available @ https://ijret.org. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.32309.88805
- Deepak Kumar et al, “Intelligent Communication, Control and Devices-2017”, entitled “Auto-sensing moisture control for a Photo-voltaic based Irrigation System” at U.P.E.S. Dehradun [SPRINGER]
- Deepak Kumar, “Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2015), entitled “Modeling, Simulation And Performance Analysis Of A Grid- Tied Voltage Source Inverter Based Photovoltaic System Under Balanced And Non-Linear Load Conditions-March 2015”At Coimbatore, Tamilnadu (INDIA), DOI: 10.1109/ICECCT.2015.7225965 Publisher: IEEE
- Deepak Kumar, Gauri Shankar, Delivered and won the award of Best poster presentation in an International Conference on “ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT- December 2014”at Hyderabad.
- Deepak Kumar, “Green Technologies for Environmental Rehabilitation-2012” entitled, “A NEW CONCEPT IN ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHTING” at Haridwar [UK]
BOOK Chapter Publication
- 1. Deepak Kumar et al, “Distributed Energy Resources in Micro-grids” ELSEVIER publications (SCI-Indexed), entitled “Su-Do-Ku And Symmetric Matrix Puzzles Based Optimal Connections Of PV Modules In Partially Shaded Total Cross-Tied Array Configuration For Efficient Performance”, Pages 89-111, August 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-817774-7.00004-1
Member of International bodies/ Society
- Member of IEEE
- Member of Tech Counsellor