Dr. Bikarama Prasad Yadav
Date of Joining: 18/08/2014 (Regular)
B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering), Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi
MBA (Safety & Environment Management), National Institute of Management, Mumbai
M.Tech (HSE), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
Ph.D. (Health Safety & Environment), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
Construction Safety, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, Safety & Fire Audits, Fire Engineering (Industrial fire protection, Fire Safety in Buildings), Process Safety Management & Accident Investigation Analysis
- Vidyadharan, A., et al., Fire Safety Management in India: A Review, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 171-181.
- Vidusha, R.S., et al., Case Study on Vapour Cloud Explosions (Buncefield and Jaipur Explosion)—A Review, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 135-147.
- Vidusha, R.S., et al., Correlating the Factors of Human Error and Behavior-Based Safety Using Pareto Analysis and BBS Observation Application, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 271-289.
- Shastri, B.A., et al., Analysis of Fire Protection Facilities in Hospital Buildings, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 183-190.
- Malviya, A., V.K. Singh, and B.P. Yadav, Development of Risk Acceptance Criteria for Indian Railways, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 91-102.
- Aliyachen, A.S., B.P. Yadav, and S. Bhakshi, Enhancing Safety Culture in Cement Industry Using Behavior-Based Safety Technique, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 103-114.
- Agarwal, A., et al., IoT-and NDT-Based Bridge Risk Assessment and Identification, in Advances in Fire and Process Safety. 2018, Springer. p. 301-310.
- Nandan, A., et al., Recent Scenario of Solid Waste Management in India. World Scientific News, 2017(66): p. 56-74.
- Nandan, A., et al., Assessment of Water Footprint in Paper & Pulp Industry & its Impact on Sustainability. World Scientific News, 2017. 64: p. 84-98.
- Gill Sushant, Y.B.P., Tauseef S. M, Capacity Building of Fire & Emergency Response Services to Meet Challenges of Smart Cities. Technical Journal of Institution of Engineers (India), Pune Local Chapter, 2017. 41: p. 5-10.
- Yadav, B.P., N. Siddiqui, and A. Gautam, State of art review of hazards & risk associated with viaduct work and suggestion to improve safety. Int J Adv Engg Tech/Vol. VI/Issue IV/Oct.-Dec, 2015. 22: p. 25.
- Siddiquia, N.A., B.P. Yadava, and V.M. Naira, Study And Improvement of Safety On Staircases Through Visual Reinforcement. 2015.
- Mondal, P., et al., Impact of Soak Pit on Groundwater Table. Environmental E Pollution P Control C Journal J, 2014. 18(1).