Assistant Professor - Selection Grade (DOJ - 15.07.2013, Regular)
B.E. (Hons), MDU Rohtak
M.Tech, MDU Rohtak
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), IIT Delhi
Area of Specialization:
Robotics, Mechatronics, Instrumentation and Control, Vibration
Conferences, Seminars & Publications:
- Presented a paper- “A review on effect of heat treatment processes on mechanical properties of steel” in a national seminar on Innovations and Applications in Engineering & Applied Sciences held at FET Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar on November 9-10, 2011.
- Natraj Mishra, Parameshwar Sathyanarayan and B.C. Nakra,“Comparison between the performance outputs of fuzzy and neuro-fuzzy based controllers used for temperature control in an electric muffle furnace” IEEE, ICECT 2012, Kanyakumari, 06/04/2012 to 08/04/2012.
- A paper titled “A study on effect of heat treatment processes on mechanical properties and microstructure of steels” by Bhaskar Chandra and Natraj Mishra has been published in International Journal of Advanced Materials Science, Volume 3 November 2012, pp. 41-55.
- Natraj Mishra, B.C. Nakra, “Speed Control of a D.C. Motor using Conventional and Intelligent Control Techniques”, Proceedings National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ASME & ISME) June 01, 2012, ITM University, Gurgaon, pp. 233-243
- Natraj Mishra, Parameshwar Sathyanarayan, “Cruise Control Using Fuzzy Logic and PID Controllers”, Proceedings- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ASME & ISME) June 01, 2012, ITM University, Gurgaon, pp. 244-251.
- Natraj Mishra, Parameshwar Sathyanarayan, “Modelling of an expert system for an electric muffle furnace for simple heat treatment processes”, IEEE, 3rd Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, 06-08 December, 2012, pp. 136.
- Natraj Mishra, Deepak Bharadwaj, “Modelling and Simulation of an Expert Heat Treatment system for Plain Carbon Steels”, IEEE, 4th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, 28-30 November, 2013, Ahmedabad.
- Natraj Mishra, S.P. Singh, B.C. Nakra, “Dynamic analysis of a single link flexible manipulator using Lagrangian Assumed-modes approach”, IEEE, International Conference on Instrumentation and Control, 28-30 May 2015, College of Engineering Pune.
- Natraj Mishra, S.P. Singh, B.C. Nakra, “Dynamic Modelling of Two Link Flexible Manipulator Using Lagrangian Assumed Modes Method”, Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, Vol. 4, No. 12, Nov. 2015, pp. 93-105.
- N. Mishra, S.P. Singh, “Dynamic modeling of a two-link flexible manipulator using the Lagrangian finite elements method”, Technology Drivers: Engine for Growth, Proceedings of the 6th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering (NUiCONE 2017), November 23-25, 2017, Ahmedabad, India, CRC Press, pp. 167-172.
- Natraj Mishra, S.P. Singh, “Hybrid vibration control of a Two-Link Flexible manipulator”, SN Applied Sciences, 2019, 1:715.
- Natraj Mishra, S.P. Singh, “Dynamic Analysis of Two-Link Flexible manipulator using FEM undergoing Bending-Torsional Vibrations”, Acta Technica Napocensis Series: Applied Mathematics, Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 62(3), 2019.