Assistant Professor - Selection Grade (DOJ - 15.07.2013, Regular)
B.E. (Hons), MDU Rohtak
M.Tech, MDU Rohtak
Area of Specialization:
Robotics, Mechatronics, Instrumentation and Control, Vibration
Research & Publication:
- A paper titled “A study on the effect of heat treatment processes on mechanical properties and microstructure of steels” by Bhaskar Chandra and Natraj Mishra has been published in International Journal of Advanced Materials Science, Volume 3 November 2012, pp. 41-55.
- Natraj Mishra, S.P. Singh, B.C. Nakra, “Dynamic Modelling of Two Link Flexible Manipulator Using Lagrangian Assumed Modes Method”, Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, Vol. 4, No. 12, Nov. 2015, pp. 93-105.
- Natraj Mishra, Parameshwar Sathyanarayan and B.C. Nakra,“Comparison between the performance outputs of fuzzy and neuro-fuzzy based controllers used for temperature control in an electric muffle furnace” IEEE, ICECT 2012, Kanyakumari, 06/04/2012 to 08/04/2012.
- Natraj Mishra, Parameshwar Sathyanarayan, “Modelling of an expert system for an electric muffle furnace for simple heat treatment processes”, Souvenir, Proceedings- 3rd Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, 06-08 December 2012, pp. 136. The conference was sponsored by IEEE. The abstract was published on page 136 of Souvenir. The full paper is available online at IEEE Explore. The paper was also presented by the first author (Natraj Mishra) at the conference.
- Natraj Mishra, Deepak Bharadwaj, “Modelling and Simulation of an Expert Heat Treatment system for Plain Carbon Steels”, 4th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, 28-30 November 2013, Ahmedabad. The paper is available online in IEEE Xplore.
- Natraj Mishra, S.P. Singh, B.C. Nakra, “Dynamic analysis of a single-link flexible manipulator using Lagrangian Assumed-modes approach”, International Conference on Instrumentation and Control, 28-30 May 2015, College of Engineering Pune. The Paper is available in IEEE Xplore.
- Presented a paper- “A review on the effect of heat treatment processes on mechanical properties of steel” in a national seminar on Innovations and Applications in Engineering & Applied Sciences held at FET Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar on November 9-10, 2011.
- Natraj Mishra, B.C. Nakra, “Speed Control of a D.C. Motor using Conventional and Intelligent Control Techniques”, Proceedings National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ASME & ISME) June 01, 2012, ITM University, Gurgaon, pp. 233-243
- Natraj Mishra, Parameshwar Sathyanarayan, “Cruise Control Using Fuzzy Logic and PID Controllers”, Proceedings- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ASME & ISME) June 01, 2012, ITM University, Gurgaon, pp. 244-251.