Assistant Professor (SS)
BA.LLB (H) from Vidyasagar University, West Bengal, 2009
LL.M (Corporate Law), National Law University, Jodhpur; 2011-13
PhD in Tax Law, NUSRL, Ranchi, 2021.
M.Phil, BTU, Manipur, 2022.
- Almost nine years of experience in academics; previously served three institutions including two national law schools.
- Served as Research Officer in a project Sponsored by National Commission for Women, India.
- Served as guest faculty in the institutions like IICM, BIT.
- Served as Legal Counsel of Avtech Limited and UCO bank, West Bengal.
- Practiced as Independent Advocate in district, ITAT, High Court of Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Served as Correspondent in Prasar Bharati, Government of India
- Consultancy in Taxation matters ( almost 13 years).
Tax Laws and Corporate Laws
- Reverse charge under GSTAD VALOREM- Journal of Law: Volume 7: Issue I: Part-I: January-March 2020: ISSN: 2348-5485
- An analysis of tax on goodwill in the light of the case of Cit v. Bc Srinivasan setty Emerging Researcher - Volume 7, Issue II, April -June 2020, ISSN: 2348-5590
- A comprehensive study on Tax on Royalty Mining in International Journal of Academic Research, November,2020 (Issn; 2348-7666)
- Implementation of GST: towards the two tales of Federalism in India Taxmann,  138 taxmann.com 491, 2022