Graduation: B. Pharm.; From Sarswati Vidya Bhavan's College of Pharmacy, Dombivli, Mumbai (University of Mumbai); 2010
Post Graduation: M. Pharm.; From Seth Govind Raghunath Sable College of Pharmacy, Saswad, Pune (University of Pune); 2012
Ph.D.: (Pharmaceutics): From, Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi: (Pursuing)
Area of Specialization:
Ø Pharmaceutical Product Development and optimization
Ø Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Ø Rate controlled and targeted approach for cancer chemotherapy
Ø Enhancement of drug solubility
Ø Pharmacokinetics and biodistribution
Research & Publications:
- Bonde GV, Ajmal G, Yadav SK, Mittal P, Singh J, Bakade BV, Mishra B. Assessing the viability of soluplus® self-assembled nanocolloids for sustained delivery of highly hydrophobic lapatinib (anticancer agent): optimization and in-vitroColloids and Surfaces B:Biointerfaces. (IF 3.997) (Under revision)
- Bonde GV, Yadav SK, Chauhan S, Mittal P, Ajmal G, Thokala S, Mishra B (2018). Lapatinib nano-delivery systems: a promising future for breast cancer treatment. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery; 15(5):495-507. (IF 5.657)
- Bonde GV, Upadhyay M, Ajmal G, Mittal P, Hardikar SR, Mishra B (2018). Polyethylene glycol block polymeric micelle: A promising delivery vehicle for lymphatic targeting. SPER Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Research; 1(1):1-4.
- Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Mittal P, Khan G, Pandey V, Bakade BV, Mishra B (2019). Biomimetic PCL-gelatin based nanofibers loaded with ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and quercetin: A potential antibacterial and anti-oxidant dressing material for accelerated healing of a full thickness wound. International Journal of Pharmaceutics; 567. (IF 4.213) (Accepted on June 27, 2019)
- Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Thokala S, Mittal P, Khan G, Singh J, Pandey V, Mishra B (2019). Ciprofloxacin HCl and Quercetin functionalized electrospun nanofiber membrane: fabrication and its evaluation in full thickness wound healing. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology; 47(1):228-240. (IF 605)
- Mittal P, Vardhan H, Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Mittal A, Mishra B (2019). Formulation, optimization, heamocompatibility and pharmacokinetic evaluation of PLGA nanoparticles containing paclitaxel. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy; 45(3):365-378. (IF 2.295)
- Mittal P, Vardhan H, Bonde GV, Ajmal G, Kapoor R, Mittal A, Mishra B (2019). Genistein-loaded nanostructured lipid carriers for intravenous administration: A quality by design based approach. International Research Journal of Pharmacy; 10(1):119-134.
- Mittal P, Vardhan H, Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Kapoor R, Mishra B (2019). Formulation and characterization of Genistein-loaded nanostructured lipid carriers: Pharmacokinetic, Biodistribution and In vitro cytotoxicity studies. Current Drug Delivery; 16(3):215-225. (IF 078)
- Singh J, Mittal P, Bonde GV, Ajmal G, Mishra B (2018). Design, optimization, characterization and in-vivo evaluation of Quercetin enveloped Soluplus®/P407 micelles in diabetes treatment. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology; 46(sup3):s546-s555. (IF 5.605)
- Yadav SK, Khan G, Bonde GV, Bansal M, Mishra B (2018). Design, optimization, and characterizations of chitosan fortified calcium alginate microspheres for the controlled delivery of dual drugs. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology; 46(6); 1180-1193. (IF 5.605).
- Yadav SK, Khan G, Bansal M, Bonde GV, Thokala S, Upadhyay U, Mishra B (2018). Multiparticulate based thermosensitive intra-pocket forming implants for better treatment of bacterial infections in periodontitis. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules; 116:394-408. (IF 3.671)
- Yadav SK, Khan G, Bonde GV, Bansal M, Mishra B (2018). Quality by design and evaluation of crosslinked chitosan microspheres for the controlled delivery of doxycycline Drug Delivery Letters; 8(2):116-129.
- Hardikar SR, Bhosale AV, Autade MR, Bonde GV (2018). Formulation of mouth dissolving tablets containing carvedilol solid dispersion. SPER Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Research; 1(1):20-26.
- Upadhyay M, SKR Adena, Bonde GV, Muthu MS, Mishra B (2017). Synthetic hydrogels: applications in drug delivery and tissue engineering. Austin Journal of Biomedical Engineering; 4(1):1037.
- Hardikar SR, Mane AK, Kulkarni AA, Bonde GV. Topical, vaginal, systemic and oral dosage forms containing serratiopeptidase. (Indian Patent) (Status: First examination completed)
International Conferences (Abstracts Published/ Poster Presentation)-
- Dhedage NB, Mangalsing SR, Bonde GV, Mishra B, Development and evaluation of metronidazole loaded film based delivery system: A cure for peridontitis. 70th IPC 2018, New Delhi (India), 21-23 December, 2018.
- Singh J, Mittal P, Bonde GV, Mishra B, Development, optimization, characterization of quercetin-loaded Soluplus micelles using Box-Behnken experimental design. International Conference on Emerging Trends in Drug Discovery and Development, Varanasi, India, 18-20 January 2018.
- Dhedage NB, Khan G, Bonde GV, Bansal M, Mishra B, Development, optimization, characterization of metronidazole loaded film based biodegradable delivery system for treatment of peridontitis. International Conference on Emerging Trends in Drug Discovery and Development, Varanasi, India, 18-20 January 2018.
- Bonde GV, Hardikar SR, Mane A, Mishra B: Formulation and evaluation of thermoreversible in situ gel for the treatment of prosthetic joint related infections. SPER 6th Annual International Conference and Exhibition (SPER 2017), Jaipur, India, 20173-4 March 2017.
- Ajmal G, Thokala S, Bonde GV, Mishra B: Development and evaluation of antimicrobial-loaded biodegradable electrospun nanofiber for wound healing. SPER 6th Annual International Conference and Exhibition (SPER 2017), Jaipur, India. 3-4 March 2017.
- Mittal P, Vardhan H, Bonde GV, Thokala S, Upadhyay M, Mishra B: Development and characterization of nanostructured lipid carriers of genistein for the treatment of ovarian cancer. SPER 6th Annual International Conference and Exhibition (SPER 2017), Jaipur, India. 3-4 March 2017.
- Upadhyay M, Sandeep Kumar Reddy A, Vardhan H, Mittal P, Bonde GV, Mishra B: Development and optimization of hydrogel IPN microbeads for controlled delivery of an antineoplastic drug using locust bean gum and sodium alginate. 7th International Conference On “Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2016): Proliferation, Differentiation, and Apoptosis.” Goa, India, 21-23 October 2016.
- Bonde GV, Ektare V, Kumbargeri A: Microneedle based transdermal drug delivery system. Rx symposium, Mumbai (India), 2009. (Winner)
Book Published (if any)
- Mishra B, Bonde GV. Transdermal Drug Delivery; in ‘Controlled drug Delivery Systems’. Eds: Opara M. by CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Florida. (Under Publishing) (Book Chapter)