Qualification: (Please mention the – Degree; College / University Name; Year of Passing)
Graduation: B.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition), Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur, Rajasthan; 2011
Post Graduation: M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition), Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur, Rajasthan; 2013
PhD: (Food Science and Nutrition), Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur, Rajasthan; 2019
Area of Specialization:
Ø Food Microbiology
Ø Food Processing
Ø Therapeutic Nutrition
Ø Pediatric and Geriatric Nutrition
Ø Food Chemistry
Research & Publications:-
- “Triticum dicoccum: Malting Effects on Proximate Composition and Organoleptic Attributes of Bakery Products”-International Journal of Green and Herbal Chemistry, Vol. 4, Issue,1 (December 2014), p.p. 24-30.
- “Antibacterial Activity of Aqueous Extract of Jackfruit Seed Flour, Soybean Flour and Their Blended Flour Against Pathogenic Bacteria” Advances in Applied Research, Vol. 7 Issue 2, (25 January 2016), p.p. 132-135.
- “Physicochemical Characterstics and Overall Acceptability of Jam from Psidium guajava Blended with Rhododendron arboreum Flower” - International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Volume 6 Issue 2, (April 2018), ISSN 2320-2882.
- “Nutritional and antioxidant potential of Psidium guajava as a functional ingredient” - International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development, Vol. 2, Issue 4, (May-June 2108), ISSN no. 2456 - 6470.
- “Quality Evaluation of Malted Banyard Millet Flour and Development of Value Added Rusk” - International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol. 6, Issue 6, (June 2018), ISSN no. 2321 - 9653.
International Conferences (Abstracts Published/ Poster Presentation)-
- “Nutritional profile and impact of household processing technique on cyanogenic glycoside content of edible bamboo shoots”- Holistic approach to nutrition and wellness (Department of Home science, UGC-SAP DRS II, 23-24 November 2017, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur ).
- “Quality evaluation of malted banyard millet flour and development of value added bakery product - Rusk”- Family and community Science: A catalyst for sustainable development goals (Home science association of India, 1-3 February 2018, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur).
- “A study on qualitative phytochemical screening and antioxidant activity of Withania coagulans dunal” – Prevention & Management of Non Communicable Diseases (Department of Home Science, 8-9 January 2016, The IIS University, Jaipur).
- “Echinochala frumentacea (Banyard millet : Repercussion of malting on nutritional and functional aspects and supplementation of its flour in bakery products)- Inter-sectoral approach to promote food and nutrition society”( Nutrition society of India , 21-22 November 2013, Pune Chapter).
“Improvised Triticum dicoccum malting effects on proximate composition and organoleptic attributes of bakery products”- New Paradigms in nutrition research and practice (Indian Dietetic Association, 12-14 December 2013, Banglore Chapter).