- UPES is Asia's first and only Energy & Core Sector
University offering a unique bouquet of domain-focused programs.
- The Energy and Core Sectors are India’s growth sectors offering opportunities to youngsters keen on participating in the India growth story for the next 20 to 30 years. If you are interested in nation building and would like to have a career in a sector
of immense national importance then you are in the right place.
- UPES offers an opportunity to build further on domain-specific skills, required in engineering and management, something that most international universities offer, but which is unheard of in India.
- UPES has conscientiously built a dynamic interface with energy and core sector companies. Even before you pass out, you will live, breathe, walk and talk your chosen sector. Academic courses at UPES have been developed with practical inputs from senior professionals in relevant domains and leading academicians with a proven track record.
- Established at Dehradun through an Act of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand in the year 2003, UPES is a bona fide UGC and NAAC institution of higher learning.
UPES is pro-actively involved in research
and development activities. Eleven exclusive dedicated research
centres and various other forums are deeply engaged in
exploring, discovering and understanding various aspects of core
sectors of chosen domain. To know more details about research
To facilitate your educational and developmental journey, UPES offers a spacious 27-acre picturesque campus with state-of the-art facilities: super specialised Living Labs, Advanced Computer Centre with wi-fi all over the campus, e-enabled Learning Resource Centre, Sports & Recreation facilities, excellent canteens and hostel facilities, all of which add to the
learning at UPES.
Besides, extensive counseling and Personality Development Programs (PDPs) during
the tenure at UPES, Industry tours and summer internships are mandatory to groom and facilitate
students for their career ahead.
Student Clubs and Cultural Fests provide an opportunity to pursue non-academic interests. The students at UPES are closely involved with organising seminars, conferences, etc. all of which provide an opportunity to interact with corporates and develop professional skills.
We could go on and on... the advantages of studying at UPES are endless. What's important is that you discover them for yourself!