International conference on Nano for Energy and Water (NEW)-2017 and Indo-French workshop on water networking” which will take place on February 22-24 in the UPES campus. The expected participation of 20 + International and 200 + national delegates from various parts of India, would made this event as one the biggest science conference at UPES.
Date : 22-24 Feb 2017.
Brief of various activities are as follows ( details are available at www.new2017.org )
1. 21st Feb: Visit of French Delegation to Villages and interaction with people near University under ‘Swachh Neer ‘ project to understand the various sources, storages and practices for Clean Drinking Water in Himalayan region.
2. 22nd Feb: Inaguration of International conference on Nano for Energy and Water (NEW)-2017 with plenary lectures from Professors of University of University of Pennsylvania, USA and Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, USA
3. 23rd Feb: Inaguration of ‘Indo-French workshop on water networking’ , with plenary lectures from professors of Université de Rennes 1, France
4. 22nd and 23rd Feb both days researchers are presenting their papers in five parallel sessions.
5. 24th Feb: Organization of ‘ Indo French Thematic School of water’ with participation of 100 + school students of from various school. During this school, various water related challenges and different techniques for saving water during daily use will be discussed by French and Indian Collaborators.
Click here to view best wishes testimonials
Click here to view Speakers