Duration of Program 2 Years(4 Semesters)
Seats 10 only
- The M.Tech in Machine Design program facilitates study of various materials required for the design of mechanical elements.
- The considerations, procedures and principles of Machine Design are being introduced to the students along with reliability and statistical considerations, engineering materials and their mechanical properties, fits and tolerances, deflections and stress analysis for different elements.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
- Design engineer consultant for designing of products and detailed analysis using tools with finite element methods.
- Consultant for vibrational characterization of complex machines or machine components.
- Product development team as a team member specializing in the computer aided engineering using modern tools; CAD & CAE.
- Function as system integrator for engineering systems where synergy of both mechanical and control systems are involved.
- An academic career as a specialist in design related courses
- Career growth by undertaking doctoral level in-depth research in composite material based design, simulation and analysis procedures, vibration and dynamics characterization of machines or modern product design methodologies.
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level(10th & 12th)
- B. Tech /BE in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Industrial Safety/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geo Science Engineering/ Fire Safety Engineering/ Electronics/ Geo Informatics with minimum 60% marks
- Scholarship @ Rs. 12,400/- per month for Students having 70 percentile and above in GATE.
- Students admitted to M. Tech program in the academic session 2020-21 with valid GATE score 70 percentile and above will be considered for scholarship @ Rs. 12,400/- per month during their period of registration with the University.
All Students will also be eligible to avail a grant up to a sum of Rs. 50,000/- towards outcome-based research as per rules & regulations framed for the purpose by the University.
To become eligible for the continuance scholarship in subsequent semesters, the students are required to have
- earned minimum SGPA / CGPA of 8.0 in each semester
- passed every semester examination in the first attempt besides maintaining regular attendance, discipline, exemplary behavior and compliance with all other norms as prescribed by the University from time to time
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted