Dr. Arunava Ghosh
Information Systems, School Of Business Management
Dr. Arunava Ghosh has completed his Ph.D. in 2020 in the field of Information Systems from Indian Institute of Management Indore. Prior to this, he had completed his Bachelor of Technology in 2015 specializing in Computer Science and Engineering from West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata.
Interests: Industry 4.0 and Technology Adoption studies
Books Chapters Published:
1) Arunava Ghosh, Tuhin Sengupta and Amit Kumar Srivastava (2020). A Case Study on ERP Implementation in Higher Education. In Khosrow-Pour (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Organizational Knowledge, Administration, and Technologies –IGI Global
2) Arti Sharma and Arunava Ghosh (2017). Social Recruitment: Investing in Social currency. In Bikramjit Rishi, Subir Bandyopadhyay (Eds.), Contemporary Issues in Social Media Marketing: An International Perspective – Routledge, Taylor and Francis Group
3) Arunava Ghosh (2017). A Cloud - Based Mobile Application for Cashless Payments to Enhance Transportation Mobility in India. In Arpan Kumar Kar, M P Gupta, P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan, Yogesh K. Dwivedi (Eds.), Advances in Smart Cities: Smarter People, Governance, and Solutions. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group
Case Studies Published:
1) Tuhin Sengupta and Arunava Ghosh (2018). “CropIn Technology Solutions: Farm Management through Digitization” – Ivey Publishing, Canada (Product Number: 9B18E018), Indexed in Harvard Business Review (Product Number: W18769-PDF-ENG)
2) Tuhin Sengupta and Arunava Ghosh (2018). Jigsaw Academy: Outreaching the Analytics Market. The Case Journal, Vol 14, Issue 3
3) Arti Sharma, Sushanta Kumar Mishra, Arunava Ghosh and Tuhin Sengupta (2020). Female Feticide: The Role of National Health Mission in India. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies
4) Arunava Ghosh and Tuhin Sengupta (2016). Reducing Waiting Times! An Effort to Centralize Campus Security. The Case Centre
5) Arunava Ghosh and Tuhin Sengupta (2016) Digitalizing Campus Life! A Step Forward Towards Digital India. The Case Centre
Papers published in journals: 3
Papers presented in conferences: 2
1) Endres, H., Indulska, M., Ghosh, A., Baiyere, A., & Broser, S. (2019). Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Business Model Classification.
2) Sharma, A., Mishra, S. K., Ghosh, A., & Sengupta, T. (2020). Female feticide: the role of national health mission in India. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies.
3) Ghosh, A., Sengupta, T., & Srivastava, A. K. A Comparative Evaluation of ERP Implementation Factors in Higher Education. In Handbook of Research on Modern Educational Technologies, Applications, and Management (pp. 20-36). IGI Global.
4) Sengupta, T., & Ghosh, A. (2018). Jigsaw Academy: outreaching the analytics market. The CASE Journal.
5) Ghosh, A., & Sengupta, T. (2017). J. Fitz-Enz and II John Mattox, Predictive analytics for human resources.
6) Ghosh, A. (2017). A Cloud-Based Mobile Application for Cashless Payments to Enhance Transportation Mobility in India. Available at SSRN 2989286.
7) Sharma, A., & Ghosh, A. (2017). Social recruitment: Investing in social currency. In Contemporary Issues in Social Media Marketing (pp. 75-89). Routledge.