Dr. Monit Kapoor
Area of Specialization
Mobile Ad-HocNetworks, Mobile Computing, Distributed Computing, Advanced Computer Architecture, Object Oriented Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Analytics, and Optimization
List of Patent/Publications
1. Patent title: “Walking Aid for uneven surface detection and obstacle avoidance for Visually Impaired persons” , Patent date Filed Oct 26, 2018 . Patent application no 201811038118 A
2. Patent title : Blockchain based automated parking system and Method, file in May 2020, Patent application no 202011022252 A
3. “A Client and Replicated Server Binding Approach: Continuous Binding and Initial Binding Approach “.In Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Conference on Opportunities in I.T sector,March,2009: Challenges and Solutions.pp 83-89
4. “Network Security Auditing and Simulation in Educational Organization”. In Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Conference on Opportunities in I.T sector,March,2009: Challenges and Solutions.pp 72-82
5. “ Peer to Peer Paradigm: the Challenges and Solutions”. In proceedings of National conference on Lean Manufacturing Implementations:Leman’2009,September 2009.pp 207-213.
6. “Total Quality Management: Implementation and Control in Indian manufacturing Industries”. In national Conference on Buisiness Innovation at Appejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar, March 2010.
7. ,”A Routing Model for Managing Large Adhoc Network Using Segments “ presented in International Conference on Issues & Challenges in Networking, Intelligence & Computing Technologies held in September 2011, at Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET), Ghaziabad, INDIA in association with Computer Society of India (CSI) Ghaziabad Chapter.
8. A Proposed Architecture for Efficient Data Delivery and Route Maintenance in a Sparsely Deployed Mobile Ad Hoc Network ,Presented at SOCPROS13 ,International conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, conducted by IIT Roorkee,UC Berkley and Liver Pool Hope University in Dec,2013.Proceedings by AISC series of Springer.
9. Technical Analysis of NIFTY-50 : A Comparision between BPFFN and NARX, In Proceedings of Bilingual International Conference on Information Technology: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow held at Hyderabad,Feb-2015
10. Evaluation of mobility managed reactive protocol AODVMM in a sparsely deployed mobile ad hoc network , International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing, Inderscience, May 2015,Vol 9,PP 90-98. (SCOPUS)
11. Optimal tree led approach for effective decision making to mitigate mortality rates in varied demographic dataset. In Proc of 3rd International Conference On Internet of Things: Smart Innovation and Usages (IoT-SIU 2018) 23-24 February, 2018 Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Bhimtal, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. DOI: 10.1109/IoT-SIU.2018.8519876. (IEEE Explore)
12. A Survey of Current Aids for Visually Impaired Persons. In proc of 3rd International Conference On Internet of Things: Smart Innovation and Usages (IoT-SIU 2018) 23-24 February, 2018 Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Bhimtal, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. DOI: 10.1109/IoT-SIU.2018.8519919. (IEEE Explore)
13. Energy-Efficient Clustering With Multiple Sink (Eecms) In Wireless Body Area Network, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-12, October 2019. (SCOPUS)
14. General recommender engine for security of IoT based real time monitoring system , , In proc. of International Conference on Next generation Computing Technology, NGCT 2019 held at UPES, India in December 2019. DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3527390.(SSRN)
15. Wireless Home automation system using Wi-Fi System, Presented at ETCCS2020 ,International Conference on Evolving Technologies for Computing, Communication and Smart World, Organized by C-DAC, MEITY, GOI, Jan 31st to February 1st,2020.
16. Assistive cane for Visually Impaired persons for uneven surface detection with orientation restraint sensing, , Nov 13,2020,Sensor Review, Emerald Vol. 40(6) pp. 687-698. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1108/SR-04-2020-0097. (SCI-E) Q2
17. Exploring the Mel scale features using supervised learning classifiers for emotion classification, Accepted, Jan 2021, International journal of Applied Pattern Recognition, Inderscience. (ESCI/WOS).
18. A comparative study on geographic‐based routing algorithms for flying ad‐hoc networks, Concurrency and Computation - Practice and Experience,March,2021.DOI : https://doi.org/10.1002/cpe.6253 .(SCI)Q2
19. A framework for the generation of obstacle data for the study of obstacle detection by Ultrasonic Sensors, IEEE Sensors Journal,Vol21(7),pp. 9475 - 9483 Jan 2021. DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3055515. (SCI) Q1
20. An Ultrasonic sensor driven obstacle detection and localization system in 3D space for Visually Impaired Persons. Accepted in International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology, Inderscience. (Scopus) Q4
1. Member of Working group on Mobile Data Security set up by CDAC,MEITY,government of India to propose security standards of Mobile devices for Indian customers.
2. Mentor of change, Atal Incubation Mission, Niti Ayog,Government of India
3. Among top 50 Tech Savvy academicians in India as declared by Ulektz Academic Council.
4. Awarded by IBM for Industry academia connect.
1. Delivered guest lecture on cloud computing at UIET,Kurukshetra University in 2019
2. Delivered guest lecture on artificial intelligence at Bahra University, Shimla 2015
3. Delivered keynote address at National Seminar on knowledge discovery and data mining held at Bahra University, Shimla, H.P, India in June,2016
Area of Specialization/Research Guidance:
Guiding 6 PhD Scholars in area of 3D Adhoc Networks, Sensor networks, Fog Computing, Smart IOT and Cognitive AI