Dr. Divya Ahluwalia
B.Sc, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut (1994)
M.Sc (Mathematics), H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar (1996)
B.Ed, University of Jammu (1999)
Ph.D (Mathematics), Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (2004)
Area of Specialization:
Control Theory, Dynamical Systems, Education Research
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun (Aug 2003 - June 2004)
- College of Engineering Roorkee, Roorkee (Jan 2005-Feb 2011)
- Bharat Institute of Technology, Meerut (Feb 2011–Aug 2015)
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun (Sept 2015- till date)
Research & Publications :
No. Papers published in journals: 8 (6 Papers in Journals, 2 Book chapters)
No. Papers presented in conferences: 5
No. Citations: 22
- N. Sukavanam and Divya. “Exact and Approximate Controllability of Abstract Semilinear Control Systems.” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol 33, (2002): 1827-1835
- N. Sukavanam and Divya. “Approximate Controllability of Abstract Semilinear Deterministic Control Systems.” Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society, Vol 96, (2004): 195-202
- Divya Ahluwalia, N. Sukavanam and Urvashi Arora. “Approximate controllability of abstract semilinear stochastic control systems with nonlocal conditions.” Cogent Mathematics (Taylor & Francis); Vol 3, Issue-1, (2016).
- Divya Ahluwalia, N. Sukavanam and Anurag Shukla. “On the Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Control Systems.” Cogent Mathematics (Taylor & Francis), Vol 3, Issue-1, (2016).
- Ravi Kiran Maddali, Divya Ahluwalia, Adwitiya Chaudhuri and Sk. Sarif Hassan. “Dynamics of a Three Dimensional Chaotic Cancer Model.” International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT), Vol 53, No 5, January (2018).
- Sk. Sarif Hassan, Divya Ahluwalia, Ravi Kiran Maddali and Monika Manglik. “Computational Dynamics of the Nicholson-Bailey Models.” European Physical Journal Plus, Vol 133, (2018).
- Book Chapters:
- Monika Manglik, Mangey Ram and Divya Ahluwalia. “A Study of Flexible Manufacturing System with Multiple Failures.” Advanced Numerical simulations in Mechanical Engineering, 96-117 (2018).
- Divya Ahluwalia and Navjot Hothi. “Cruising over to Online Teaching”, Covid-19: Pedagogical Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, Adhyayan Publications, 2021.
- N. Sukavanam & Divya; Approximate Controllability of a Class of Semilinear Control Systems, International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, IIT Roorkee, 2001.
- N. Sukavanam & Divya; Computation of Control using Neural Network for Controlled NonLinear Heat Equation, International Conference and Instructional Workshop on Industrial Mathematics, IIT Mumbai, 2002.
- Divya Ahluwalia, Sunil Yadav & Geeta Verma; Ethics in the promotion of a product, AICTE Sponsored National Conference on Ethics in Business: In the Era of Out throat Competition, KIET Ghaziabad, 2011.
- Divya Ahluwalia, Dharmendra Singh Yadav & Geeta Verma Are the corporates really socially responsible, International conference on Business & Technology, FRI University, Dehradun, 2011.
- Divya Ahluwalia & Geeta Verma; Linear Programming: A decision support tool, International Conference on Technological & Management Advances in the New Age Economy: an Industry Perspective, Mangalmay Institutions, Greater Noida, 2014.
- Divya Ahluwalia, N. Sukavanam & Anurag Shukla: On the Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Control Systems; Cogent Mathematics (Taylor & Francis), Volume-3, Issue-1, 2016.
Ph.D. guided: 01 (Under progress)
Honours and Achievements:
“Blackboard Catalysts Award’, Blackboard Awards for Asia 2019 to recognise and honour innovation and excellence presented in Seoul, South Korea 16th October, 2019.
Personal interests: Listening Music, Cooking