Dr. Shshank Chaube
Assistant Professor (DOJ - 27.06.2016, Regular)
B.Sc. (PCM), Kumaun University
M.Sc. (Mathematics), G. B. P. U. A. & T. Pantnagar
Ph.D. (Mathematics), G. B. P. U. A. & T. Pantnagar
Area of Specialization:
Reliability Theory and Fuzzy Reliability Theory, Operations Research and Decision Making, Multi Criteria Decision Making
Research & Publication:
- Chaube, S. & Singh, S. B. (2016). Fuzzy Reliability Theory Based on Membership Function. International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, 1: 33-39.
- Chaube, S. & Singh, S. B. (2014). Fuzzy reliability evaluation of two-stage fuzzy weighted-k-out-of-n systems having common components. Engineering & Automation Problems, 4: 112-116.
- Chaube, S. & Singh, S. B. (2016). Fuzzy reliability evaluation of two-stage weighted-k-out-of-n systems having common components. International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, 1: 40-50.
- Chaube, S. & Singh, S. B. (2014). A bifuzzy multi criteria decision making method for facility allocation. SRMS Journal of Mathematical sciences, 1: 209-215.
- Singh, S. B., Ram M. & Chaube, S. (2011). Analysis of the reliability of a three component system with two repairmen. International Journal of Engineering, 24(4): 395-402.
- S. B. Singh, Mangey Ram & S. Chaube, (2010). Reliability analysis for a repairable parallel system with time varying failure rates with two repairmen. Engineering & Automation Problems, 7(1): 61-66.
- Presented a paper in international conference on “Data Mining and Intelligent Computing” organized by Department of CSE and IT, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi, September, 05-06, 2014.
- Presented a paper in international conference on “Facets of Uncertainties and Applications” jointly organized by Operational Research Society of India and Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata December 05-07, 2013.
- Presented a paper in the international conference on “Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Applications” organized by Department of Mathematics, Graphic Era University, Dehradun, October 24-25, 2013.
Presented a paper in national conference on “Applications of Mathematics in Science, Technology and Management” organized by Department of Mathematics, Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly, January, 24-25, 2014.
Book Published :
“Reliability Analysis of a System with Time-Varying Failure Rates”, Shashank Chaube and Deepa Joshi, LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013.