Dr. Pratibha Joshi
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale (DOJ - 08-08-2012, Regular)
B.Sc. Kumaun University, Nainital
M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics), IIT Roorkee
Ph.D. (Mathematics), NIT Allahabad
Area of Specialization:
Computational Mathematics, Numerical Analysis, Applied Mathematics.
Research & Publications:
- Manoj Kumar, Pratibha Joshi,“Some Numerical Techniques to Solve Elliptic Interface Problems”, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, (Publisher- Willey- Blackwell, Impact Factor-1.427), 28(2012), Pages 94-114
- Pratibha Joshi, Manoj Kumar, “Mathematical Model and Computer Simulation of Three Dimensional Thin Film Elliptic Interface Problems”, Computers & Mathematics with Applications (Publisher Elsevier, Impact Factor-1.532), 63(2012), Issue 1, Pages 25-35
- Manoj Kumar, Pratibha Joshi,“A Mathematical Model and Numerical Solution of a One Dimensional Steady State Heat Conduction Problem by Using High Order Immersed Interface Method on Non-Uniform Mesh” , International Journal of Nonlinear Science (IJNS). Vol.14(2012) No.1,pp.11-22
- Manoj Kumar, Pratibha Joshi, “Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation of Steady-State Heat Conduction in Anisotropic Multi-Layered Bodies”, International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2013
- Pratibha Joshi, Manoj Kumar, “Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Simulation of Temperature Distribution in Inhomogeneous Composite Systems with Imperfect Interface” , Accepted for publication in Engineering Structures and Technologies(Taylor & Francis Journal)
- Maheshwar Pathak, Pratibha Joshi, “High Order Numerical Solution of a Volterra Integro-Differential Equation Arising in Oscillating Magnetic Fields using Variational Iteration Method”, Accepted for publication in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology.