Mr. Rajarao Manda
Asst. Professor Senior Scale (DOJ: 5-01-2016)
B Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Bapatla Engineering College, ANU, Guntur, AP
M. Tech (Telecommunications system Engineering), IIT Kharagpur
Ph.D. Pursuing from Dept Electrical and Electronics, UPES, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
Next-generation Wireless Communications, Digital Signal Processing, Signal processing in MIMO-OFDM/UFMC based wireless systems
- Manda R., Gowri R. (2020) “A Method to Reduce the Effect of Inter-Sub-band Interference (ISBI) and Inter-Carrier Interference (ICI) in UFMC”, Intelligent Communication, Control, and Devices. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 989. Springer, Singapore, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8618-3_97
- R. Manda and R. Gowri, "Filter Design for Universal Filtered Multicarrier (UFMC) based Systems," 2019 4th International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks (ISCON), Mathura, India, 2019, IEEE, pp. 520-523, doi: 10.1109/ISCON47742.2019.9036268.
- Rajarao Manda; Md. Salauddin, “ Achievable Spectral efficiency with SIT based channel estimation method in next-generation cellular Networks”, International Conference on Intelligent Communication, Control and Devices (ICICCD) 2017, Vol. 624, pp. 257- 265, 14-15 April 2017 doi:10.1007/978-981-10-5903-2_28
- Mohammad Salauddin, Madan Gopal, Manda Rajarao, B. Khaleelu Rehman, Mitigation of Signal Interference by positioning FFT window for OFDMA system, International Conference on Intelligent Communication, Control and Devices (ICICCD-2017), Vol. 624, pp-561-568, 14-15 April 2017, doi: 10.1007/978-981-10-5903-2_57
- Manda Rajarao; B. V. Sudhakar Reddy, “Channel Estimation using Iterative Process for OFDMA based Wireless System”, International Journal of Technology Innovations and Research (IJTIR), Volume 16, July 2015, e-ISSN: 2321-1814, ISBN: 978-1-943730-43-8.
- 6. M. Rajarao, R. V. R. Kumar, D. Madhuri and M. Latha, "Efficient channel estimation technique for LTE air interface," 2012 Asia Pacific Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics and Electronics, Hyderabad, 2012, pp. 214-219, IEEE publisher doi: 10.1109/PrimeAsia.2012.6458657