Assistant Professor (Senior Scale)
Dept. of Electrical and Electronics Engg. UPES, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Phone : +91 9756612307
Email : [email protected]
- M.Tech (Energy System) from UPES, Dehradun in 2015.
- B.Tech (Electrical) from Jaipur Engg. College, Jaipur in 2008.
- Pursuing Ph. D on “Correlation of SDG 7 (Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all) with identified other SDG’s for achieving 2030 targets in India.”
- Asfa Siddiqui, Dixit K. Joshi, Sami Rehman, Pramod Kumar and V. Devadas, Smart Environment for Smart Cities: A Solar Intensive Approach for Smart Environment Planning in Gandhinagar, Gujarat: Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020, ISBN 978-981-13-6821-9.
- Sami Rehman, Devender Kumar Saini, “Power Factor Impact on Distribution Losses and Methodology to determine Distribution Losses by Load Loss Factor”, 14th IEEE India council International conference, IIT Roorkee 2017.
Key Result Areas
Project Planning & Estimation
- Conducting feasibility studies and preparing project reports to evaluate the feasibility of renewable projects on economic & technical grounds.
- Resource planning and team management for the projects undertaken by UPES by state designated agency of Uttarakhand (UREDA)
- Worked with World Bank and SIDBI on Financing Energy Efficiency in MSME cluster of Uttarakhand.
- Conducted solar projects for UREDA/ UJVNL.
- Conducted Energy Audits in Industrial and Commercial Sector.
- Certified Lead Energy Auditor ISO-50001.