Department : Others
Location : Dehradun
Designation : Executive Assistant
Job Description :
1. Providing Administrative assistance to the Vice Chancellor.
2. Data Analysis, Trend Analysis, Preparing reports and presentations.
3. Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters proactively and strong follow up on activities to successful completion often with deadline pressure.
4. Acts like a business analyst and conserves executive’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information
5. Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks like managing an active calendar of appointments, sending e mails, completing various reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging plans and itineraries.
6. Responsible for the MIS generation by collecting and analyzing the data, making presentation and record keeping of action points of all meetings.
7. Complete projects by coordinating with faculty and other staff members.
Desired Profile :
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Excellent knowledge of MS-office specially Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Female candidate will be preferred.
2 Year 0 Month - 5 Year 0 Month
1. Candidate should have full time Graduate and Post Graduate qualification.
2. Should have first division throughout.