- Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- You can plan your visit Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- You can visit the campus virtually as well, click here.
- Advisory Committee
- Staff Team
Enable UPES to be a Quality driven institution with academic practices & systems that are robust, agile, adaptive and futuristic
- To develop a system and quality culture for conscious, consistent and proactive action to improve the academic and non-academic performance of the institution.
- To promote practices for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization and collaboration that enhances parity of institutional learning and student experience.
- To create awareness of excellence and quality.
- To enable/ensure every stakeholder to take action considering “Quality & Excellence” factors.
- To institutionalize the best practices which lead to the “UPES Way”
Functions & Responsibilities
- To act as a ‘Think Tank’ and ‘Quality conscious’ of the institution. To create & facilitate Structures & Processes for the academic/non-academic functions of the institution.
- To ensure/support academic and non-academic functions to implement the documented processes.
- To conduct periodic reviews/audits with academic/non-academic functions.
- To provide and collect feedback from stakeholders and facilitate corrective action/improvement.
- To act as the nodal agency for (pre & post) Accreditation & Ranking activities.
- Preparation, Coordinating & conducting
- Implementation of feedback
- Preparing annual review reports for all accreditation bodies.
- Work with stakeholders to avail benefits.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build and maintain the institutional database.
- Data & Process Driven