Duration of Program 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- Masters in product design enables students to design consumer-centric products and systems related to various domains
- This specialisation imparts the learner with an artistic bent, technological approach and marketing knowledge
- It also assists in developing basic design, communication and engineering skills by focusing on arts, technology and management
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
- Product Designer
- Design Consultant
- Accessory Designer
- Furniture Designer
- Electronics Equipment Designer
- Animation Artist
2. B. Tech/ B.E. in any relevant discipline/B. Arch/ BFA/Interior Design/B.Des/BVA
3 year degree such as B.Sc./ BA/BFA/ BVA in Applied Art/Design of any other relevant disciplines (with min. 50% marks) + 1 year of relevant industry experience.
2 years M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Computer Science, CSE, IT subjects / domains (only for Interaction Design). Or equivalent
UPES Design Aptitude Test (UPES-DAT) followed by personal interview and a presentation on the work portfolio.
|Name of Test||Mode of Test||Date of Test||Duration||Last Date to Apply|
|UPES-DAT||Online||12 - 14 May 2020l||1 hr||9 May, 2020|
- Date of interview and portfolio presentation will be announced post UPES-DAT result
Valid & Qualified CEED Score followed by Portfolio Presentation & Interview
Date of interview and portfolio presentation will be announced post UPES-DAT result.
Scholarship: 50% waiver for 1st semester tuition fee on 10% seats in each program
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted