Duration of Program 2 years (4 Semesters)
- Clinical Research enables health care professionals to develop new therapies and diagnostic procedures and medical devices to ensure better patient care.
- M.Sc. in Clinical Research is a 2-year postgraduate course that aims at providing experiential learning with a comprehensive curriculum.
- This program adopts innovative methodologies in research and training for improving job prospects for the students, enabling them to meet the increasing demand for skilled persons for Healthcare, Biomedical and Pharma Industries.
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Colleges
- Fill Application Form
- Screening of Application
- Short listed student gets an invite for Personal Interview
Scholarship: 50% waiver for 1st semester tuition fee on 5% seats in each program
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted