Duration of Course 2 years (4 semesters)
Seats 40 only
- Focuses on Analytics – an amalgamation of arts, sciences, and technologies that has quickly become one of the most prominent applications of technology in the world
- Program helps to attain the knowledge required to drive key business decisions
- Develop the necessary skills to carry out these analytical procedures and support an organisation by figuring out ways to improve and optimise existing business processes with ease
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Program Electives I
Program Electives II
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Industry Expert
- Business Analyst Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Analyst SAS Programmer
- Big Data Analyst
- Data Warehousing Expert
- Business Intelligence Expert
- Data Warehousing and BA Architecture
- Data Mining Expert
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (class 10th 12th)
- B.Tech / BE in any discipline, B.Sc (PCM) or B.Sc (Maths); BA (Economics/ Math/ Statistics); B.Com Pass or honors, BBA with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University
Admissions through UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET)
Candidates who have minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation, can seek admission to UPES MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) 2019
Schedule for UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET):
|Name of Program||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date||Mode of Exam|
|MBA-UPESMET||17 May 2019||19 May 2019||Online|
The University reserves the right to make any changes in curricula, degree requirements, course offerings, student intake, and academic regulations. They also reserve the right to change the location of the test at any time without specifying any reason or prior notice. The said change applies to both prospective and enrolled students.
Scheme of Tests:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
|Total no. of Questions||140|
The University reserves the right to make changes in curricula, degree requirements, course offerings, student intake and academic regulations or change of location at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice. The said change may apply not only to prospective students but also to those who are already enrolled with the University.
Admissions through National Level Tests
Students having minimum MAT / CMAT score of 75 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview if qualified.
Valid 70 percentile & above score of CAT 2018/ XAT 2018, a score of min 550 or above for GMAT, a score of 140 and above in NMAT 2018 / 19 scores will also be accepted.
**Upto 30% seats shall be filled through National Level Tests category (CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT). Incase candidates for such
seats are not available, UPES has the right to fill these seats through MBA (UPESMET).
Reservation of Seats:
For bonafide Uttarakhand resident candidates: 15% of the seats in all programs will be reserved for residents of Uttarakhand, subject to the "Sthai Niwas Praman Patra certificate." However, if these seats remain unfilled by the stipulated date in the category mentioned above, then the same shall be treated as unreserved.
Note: Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission, failing which their candidature shall stand cancelled.