Dr Divya Tripathi
Dr.Divya Tripathi is a passionate fly researcher. Ph.D. (Biomedical Engineering) aiming to work in state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research; strong in logic and conceptual intelligence and has performed several research & published publications. She is Skilled in Molecular Biology, Formulation Development, and Characterization techniques; certified in small-animal imaging modalities (PET/SPECT) for translational preclinical studies; clinical studies and knowledge in animal handling. She is Proficient at performing pilot studies; design & synthesis of in-vitro and in-vivo biological experimentation; statistical design, and analysis of experiments. She has obtained various professional certifications and attended various scientific workshops and training. She has exposure to overall research and development of projects, right from planning, cost controls, risk mitigation, resource mobilization, and structured communications to final reviews within cost & time parameters
Research Instruments: Experienced in Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Fourier Transform Spectroscopy (FTIR), • Hands-on Experience Small Animal Experimental Models Ø Lung: Inflammation, Fibrosis (Diagnosis and Treatment), Lung: Inflammation model using Radiation and Acid, Acid-Induced Lung Injury Model Ø Radiation-Induced Lung Injury Model Ø Wound Models: Burn, Incision, Excision, radiation, acid wound models Ø Efficacy testing of various drugs Ø Animal Dosing Techniques: Oral, subcutaneous(SQ), intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV), and intraperitoneal (IP), retro-orbital plexus
Dr. Divya Tripathi’s research interest is in contributing to a deeper understanding of Various aspects of Biology and engineering towards health care. She employs the design of various biomedical devices and formulation development.
- Biomedical devices
- Lab on chip
- Formulation development
- Polymer chemistry
- Artificial Intelligence
Awards and Grants
Junior Research Fellowship Institute of Nuclear medicine And Allied Sciences, Defence Research and development organization (Feb-2018 – March 2020)
- Senior research fellowship Institute of Nuclear medicine And Allied Sciences, Defence Research and development organization (March 2020 -present)
- Received: Ø AWSAR Award Department of Science & Technology (DST)- Best Popular Science Stories under Ph.D. Category AW/2021/4214
- Awarded with Best Presentation at International Conference on Advances in polymeric materials & human health care (APA STERMI) October -2019, Goa-India.
- Awarded a Research grant from Harvard Medical School- USA
- Divya Tripathi, Kartikey Rastogi, Priyanka Tyagi, Harish Rawat, Gaurav Mittal, Abhinav Jamini, Harpal Singh, and Amit Tyagi. "Comparative Analysis of Collagen and Chitosan-based Dressing for Hemostasis and Wound Healing Application." AAPS Pharm Sci Tech 22, no. 3 (2021): 1-15.DOI:10.1208/s12249-021-01944-9
- Divya Tripathi, Arpit Sharma, Priyanka Tyagi, Harish Rawat, Gaurav Mittal, Abhinav Jamini, Harpal Singh, and Amit Tyagi. "Fabrication of three-dimensional bioactive composite scaffolds for hemostasis and wound healing.” AAPS • Pharm Sci Tech (2021) 22:138. DOI:10.1208/s12249-021-02010-0
- Divya Tripathi, Arpit Sharma, Priyanka Tyagi, Harish Rawat, Gaurav Mittal, Abhinav Jamini, Harpal Singh, and Amit Tyagi “Development and Evaluation of Formulation for Visceral Injury” (Impact factor- 5.16) International journal of biological macromolecules – Elsevier
- Divya Tripathi, Shibendra Karna1, Shivani Sharma1, Yuba Raj Pokharel1* “Biosensors for Detection of a virus: Critical Review
- Industrial Design Patent on “Development of Biomedical Devices for visceral injury” Application no. - 332932-001, IIT -Delhi Applicants – Indian Institute of Technology -Delhi & Institute of Nuclear medicine and allied sciences Defence Research and Development Organization Date – September 07, 2020
- Divya Tripathi, Swarnabha Sarkar, Harish Rawat, Abhinav Jaimini, Gaurav Mittal, Rajnish Sharma, Amit Kumar. Standardization of acute lung injury assay using noninvasive gamma scintigraphy. International Congress on Military (ICMM-2019) Basel, Switzerland.
- Amit Kumar, Swarnabha Sarkar, Divya Tripathi, Harish Rawat, Abhinav Jaimini, Chandrashekhar Beniwal, Gaurav Mittal. Development of biomedical Formulations for combat causality management. International Congress on Military (ICMM-2019) Basel, Switzerland.
- Swarnabha Sarkar, Divya Tripathi, Harish Rawat, Abhinav Jaimini, Chandrashekhar Beniwal, Gaurav Mittal, Development and evaluation of formulations for topical decontamination. International Congress on Military (ICMM-2019) Basel, Switzerland.
- Divya Tripathi, Swarnabha Sarkar, Harish Rawat, Abhinav Jamini, Rajnish Sharma, Gaurav Mittal, Amit Tyagi.Development and Evaluation of Acute Lung Injury using Noninvasive Gamma Scintigraphy.Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 33, 2018, S-99
- Swarnabha Sarkar, Divya Tripathi, Harish Rawat, Abhinav Jamini, Rajnish Sharma, Gaurav Mittal, Amit Tyagi. Decontamination of Radionuclide Contamination using topical formulation and evaluation using gamma scintigraphy. Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 33, 2018, S-100