Dr. Gunjan Vasant Bonde
Professor- Senior Scale
Awards and Grants
He qualified for GPAT in 2010. He is a recipient of the prestigious “Bharat Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar-2023” by KTK Outstanding Achievers and Education Foundation, New Delhi (International); “SPER Best Student (Ph. D) Award, 2020”, Gwalior, India; “Best Scholar” Award by ScienceFather, Scifax Company Group, Chennai India; International Travel Grant by DBT-CTEP, New Delhi and IIT (BHU), Varanasi (2019); Teaching Assistantship by IIT (BHU), Varanasi and MHRD, New Delhi (2014-19); Fellowship by UGC, New Delhi (2010-12). “Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship” (2006-07), “Maharashtra State Scholarship” (1998-2003), and “Maharashtra Talent Search Scholarship” (2001-2003).
He has received an Extra-mural/Industry Grant (Oil India Limited) in 2022 (16.1 Lakhs) and Seed Grant (UPES) in 2021 (5 Lakhs).
He has an h-index and i-10 index of 13 with 520 citations. Recent publications are as follows.
- Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Mittal P, Pandey VK, Yadav N, Mishra B. PLGA/Gelatin-based electrospun nanofiber scaffold encapsulating antibacterial and antioxidant molecules for accelerated tissue regeneration. Materials Today Communications. 1;35:105633, 2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mtcomm.2023.105633. (Impact Factor 3.662)
- Kumar A, Chanda S, Agarwal S, Singh M, Sharma S, Bonde GV, Tiwari RK; Formulation and Evaluation of Gastro-Retentive Tinidazole Loaded Floating Microsphere for Sustained Release, Materials Today: Proceedings (In Press) DOI:10.1016/j.matpr.2021.05.616. (Impact Factor 1.24)
- Madhukiran DR, Jha A, Kumar M, Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Mishra B, "Electrospun nanofiber-based drug delivery platform: Advances in diabetic foot ulcer management," Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 2021, 18:1, 25-42. DOI: 10.1080/17425247.2021.1823966. (Impact Factor 6.648)
- Bonde GV, Ajmal G, Yadav SK, Mittal P, Mishra B, "Lapatinib-loaded nanocolloidal polymeric micelles for efficient treatment of breast cancer," Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2020, 10:09, 23-29. DOI: 10.7324/JAPS.2020.10903. (CiteScore 1.4)
- Bonde GV, Ajmal G, Yadav SK, Mittal P, Singh J, Bakde BV, Mishra B, Assessing the viability of Soluplus® self-assembled nano colloids for sustained delivery of highly hydrophobic lapatinib (anticancer agent): Optimisation and in-vitro characterization, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2020, 185, 110611. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2019.1106112019. (Impact Factor 3.973)
- Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Mittal P, Khan G, Pandey V, Bakade BV, Mishra B: Biomimetic PCL-gelatin based nanofibers loaded with ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and quercetin: A potential antibacterial and anti-oxidant dressing material for accelerated healing of a full thickness wound. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 567:118480, 2019. (Available online 28 June 2019) (Impact Factor 4.213)
- Mittal P, Vardhan H, Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Kapoor R, Mishra B: Formulation and characterization of Genistein-loaded nanostructured lipid carriers: Pharmacokinetic, Biodistribution and In vitro cytotoxicity studies. Current Drug Delivery. 16(3):215-255, 2019. (Impact Factor 2.565)
- Ajmal G, Bonde GV, Thokala S, Mittal P, Khan G, Singh J, Pandey V, Mishra B: Ciprofloxacin HCl and Quercetin functionalized electrospun nanofiber membrane: fabrication and its evaluation in full-thickness wound healing. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology. 47(1):228-240, 2019. (Impact Factor 5.678)