Awards and Grants
- Bharat Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar for outstanding achievements and remarkable contribution in pharmaceutical education by KTK foundation at New Delhi on 14th May 2023.
- Second best poster presentation award at the ICONICA-2020, held in Panjab University, India.
- Second best poster oral presentation award at the CHASCON-2019, held in Panjab University, India.
- Best article of the issue. QSAR-based molecular signatures of lantadenes underlying anticancer potency against 549 cell lines. Acta Scientific Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018,2(11), 41-54.
- Forth best poster presentation award at the IBRO APRC-2017, held in Panjab University- Chandigarh, India.
- DST-Inspire Fellowship (IF-150722) 2014, DST-Inspire Program, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India.
- The University gold medalist in M. Pharmacy (Medicinal Chemistry)-2014, at Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Dr. Monika has participated in and presented at several national & international conferences. Dr. Monika has published over 25 research articles and book chapters in Scopus/SCI-indexed journals.
Lantadene ethers of formula (i), the process for their preparation, and a pharmaceutical composition thereof. Indian Patent Application No. 202111005035, Filed on: 05/02/2021. Publications
- Monika, Zahid Ahmad Dhar, Varun Gorki, Sonia Sharma, Ashwani Koul, Shashi Bala, Ramandeep Kaur, Sukhbir Kaur, Manu Sharma, and Neelima Dhingra. Exploration of the anticancer potential of lantadenes from weed lantana camara: synthesis, in silico, in vitro and in vivo studies. Phytochemistry. 2022, 206(2): 113525-113548.
- Surabhi Mangal, Tamanna Dua, Monika, Neelima Dhingra, Sanjay Chhibber, Vasundhara Singh, and Kusum Harjai. Design, synthesis, and quorum quenching potential of novel catechol–zingerone conjugates to find an elixir to tackle Pseudomonas aeruginosa through the trojan horse strategy. Frontiers in chemistry. 2022, 23(10): 175-187.
- Parveen Kaur, Swati Sihag, Monika, Neelima Dhingra, Navneet Agnihotri, Ramandeep Kaur, and Vasundhara Singh. Synthesis and in vitro analysis of 1?deoxysphingolipid ceramide analogs via ugi reaction as potential anti?cancer agents. Chemistry Select.2022, 7(2): 62- 74.
- Gowsia Jan, Swati Bhat, Monika, Devinder Kumar Dhawan, Neelima Dhingra, and Vijayta Dani Chadha. Target specific uptake of a newly synthesized radiolabeled 5?- reductase inhibitor “Tc-99m-17-Oxo-17a-Aza-D-Homo-5-Androsten-3?-yl phenoxy acetate (Tc-99m-17a-Aza Steroid)” in rat prostatic neoplastic lesions. Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2022, 37(2): 133-142.
- Neha Sylvia Walter, Varun Gorki, Monika, Neelima Dhingra, and Sukhbir Kaur. Sinigrinin combination with artesunate provides protection against lethal murine malaria via falciparum-3 inhibition and immune modulation. International Immunopharmacology. 2021, 101(1): 108320-108335.