Nikita Begum Talukdar
Ms. Nikita Begum Talukdar with a strong academic background and expertise in Labour Laws and Criminal Laws is dedicated in providing comprehensive legal education to aspiring professionals. She is pursuing her Ph.D. in Labour Laws from National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam. Her research focuses on the intricacies of labour laws and their impact on various stakeholders.
She completed her Master of Laws specializing in Criminal Law from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in the year 2017. Before pursuing her LLM, she completed her undergraduate degree in BALLB (Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws) from Aligarh Muslim University, located in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh in the year 2015.
Beyond the classroom, Ms. Talukdar actively participates in conferences, seminars, and workshops to stay updated with the latest developments in Labour Laws, Criminal Laws, and Constitutional Laws. This allows her to provide her students with the most relevant and up-to-date insights into these areas of expertise.
Throughout her academic journey, Ms. Talukdar have dedicated herself to in-depth research and scholarly activities in various areas of law, including Labour Laws, Constitutional Law, and Criminal Law. Her research in Labour Laws, has culminated in the recent publication of a book that explores the nuances of Labour Law, providing insights into the challenges, and reforms brought in this field through the four labour Codes.
Through her publications, research papers, and participation in academic conferences, she has strived to contribute to the legal community's understanding of these vital areas.
Below are some of the recent works by Ms. Talukdar:
- Edited and published a book on Labour Reforms in India: Issues and Challenges incurrent Legal Perspectives in 2022 published by IIP (Iterative International Publishers) with ISBN
- Published a book chapter titled, “Right to wear a hijab vis-a-vis Fundamental Rights under the Indian Constitution” in an editorial book named Contemporary Socio-Legal Issues: A Multidisciplinary approach with ISBN 978-93-92189-22-7, published by Perception Publishing House in the year 2022.
- Published a book chapter titled, “Covid 19 and its impact on Cyber Crimes” in an editorial book named Cyber Law and Globalizing World, ISBN 9789391345341, published by Satyam Law International in the year 2022.
- Published a book chapter titled “Environmental Criminal Liability in India” in an editorial book named Environmental Law and Policy in India: Contemporary Issues and Challenges published by Satyam Law International with ISBN 978-93-91345-79-2, in January 2023.
- Published a paper titled “Critical analysis of & Worker with respect to IR Code 2020 and Code on wages 2019.” to be published in the book Labour Reforms in India: Issues and Challenges incurrent Legal Perspectives in 2022 by IIP (Iterative International Publishers) with ISBN
- Published a book chapter titled “the Criminal Procedure (Identification) Act, 2022 Vis a Vis Criminal Administration in India: An Analysis” in an editorial book named Contemporary issues in the Criminal Justice Administration in India published by Iterative International Publisher with ISBN 9788196047818 in 2022.