Dr. Pankaj Singh
- Learning How to Learn: PG; September 2020 to December 2020.
- Critical Thinking and Writing; UG- January 2021 to June 2021; Credit:3.
- Learning How to Learn: Both UG and PG; August 2021 to December 2021 ; Credit:3.
- Critical Thinking and Writing: UG; January 2022 to June 2022; Credit:3.
- History of Psychology: UG; March 2023 to April 2023 (5 Week course); Credit: 4.
Awards and Grants
- Qualified UGC NET in two different subjects. One in management, the other in philosophy.
- Received visiting RTG fellowship by Research and Training Group (RTG) Situated Cognition
- based at Ruhr-University Bochum and Osnabruck University, Germany hosted by Dr Beate Krickel and Prof Albert Newen.
- Research visit to Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland hosted by Prof Bipin Indurkhya.
- Research visit to Centre for Philosophical Psychology at University of Antwerp, Belgium hosted by Prof Eric Myin and Dr Zuzanna Aleksandra Rucinska.
- Research visit to Department of Logic, History and Philosophy of Science at Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, Madrid, Spain, hosted by Dr Manuel Heras-Escribano.
Dr. Singh’s research experience and track record of publications, including academic journals and books with reputable publishers, demonstrates his capability of developing a record of high-quality papers. He has publication of research papers and chapters related to different areas of applied ethics including Theoretical Psychology, Cognitive Science, Popular Culture and Philosophy, Ethical Leadership and Management, Critical Thinking and Writing, Ethics of Technology, Philosophy of Learning, Philosophy of Cognitive Science, Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Science, Existentialism, Language and Cognition, Indian Philosophy, Western Philosophy. For details about them, take a look at the following link: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6570-3634