Gaurav Misra is India's 1st ISTD certified life skills educator acknowledged with 'International Recognition' by the CTAUN, United Nations for his innovative skill development initiatives. He is a Fulbright fellow, ‘Global Leader for Innovation and Knowledge’ scholar, and 3 times Blackboard Award winner. He holds Dip TD from ISTD, PGDBM from LBSIMT, and MA (English) from MJPRU. Additionally, He has participated in world-class training programs at Syracuse University (New York), IIE (Washington D.C.), Chuo University (Tokyo), Fujitsu (Yokohama), Temasek Polytechnic (Singapore), Doi Tung (Bangkok), and Infosys (India).
As a ‘Fulbright in the Classroom’ grant winner in 2021, he conducted culture-exchange sessions for K-through-College classrooms across the United States. In 2019, he accomplished the multinational leadership program GLIK (Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge) and worked on his award-winning Capstone Project in 4 countries (Japan, the USA, Singapore, and Thailand). In 2015, he was awarded Fulbright Fellowship to teach and study at the University of Montana, USA; and was selected for the ‘Distinguished Service and Outreach Award’ for his outstanding service to the university campus and the Missoula community.
Awards and Grants
- 2023 Catalyst Award, Anthology Inc, USA
- 2023 Academic Excellence Award, UPES
- 2022 Fulbright in the Classroom Grant, Fulbright Association, Washington DC
- 2022 Catalyst Award, Anthology Inc, USA
- 2022 US Alumni Micro Grant, US Embassy India
- 2021 Fulbright in the Classroom Grant, Fulbright Association, Washington DC
- 2020-21 Blackboard Award, TLC Asia Pacific
- 2019 Honorable Learner Award, JAIMS, Japan
- 2019 GLIK Fellow, Fujitsu, Singapore
- 2019 International Recognition, CTAUN, United Nations, New York
- 2016 Distinguished Service & Outreach Award, University of Montana, USA
- 2016 Youth Representative, United Nations, New York
- 2015 Fulbright Scholar, USIEF, New Delhi