B.Tech Electronics And Computer Engineering - INDUSTRIAL DRIVES
The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program offered by UPES School of Advanced Engineering is designed to provide students with specialized expertise in the field of industrial drives. The focus of this program is to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to select appropriate drives based on real-world industrial demands. Students will learn how to analyze operational requirements and make informed decisions on the selection of AC and DC drives used in various industries and electric vehicles.
Moreover, the program places significant emphasis on developing control schemes to address harmonic and power factor-related issues. Industrial processes often involve complex systems that require efficient control to optimize performance and reduce energy consumption. Through this specialization, students will gain a deep understanding of control techniques and strategies to overcome challenges associated with harmonics and power factors. This knowledge will be instrumental in ensuring smooth and reliable operation of drives in industrial settings, contributing to overall energy efficiency and sustainability.
The curriculum is thoughtfully designed to encompass both theoretical knowledge and practical applications. Students will have the opportunity to engage in hands-on projects and real-world case studies, providing them with invaluable industry exposure and problem-solving experience. Graduates from this program will be well-prepared to embark on successful careers in industries involving drives and automation, where they can contribute to advancements in industrial processes and sustainable technologies, making a positive impact on the global engineering landscape.
- The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program at UPES School of Advanced Engineering offers a comprehensive curriculum covering advanced microcontrollers, electrical drives, converters, nonlinear control systems, and hybrid electric vehicles, providing students with a strong foundation in industrial drive technologies.
- Students gain hands-on experience through practical labs and projects, enabling them to apply theoretical knowledge to real-world industrial drive systems, enhancing their problem-solving and technical skills.
- The specialization focuses on industrial drives, preparing students for careers in industries dealing with automation, robotics, electric vehicles, and manufacturing, making them highly relevant to the current job market.
- The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program boasts a team of experienced faculty members who are industry experts, providing students with valuable insights and guidance to excel in the field of industrial drives.
- Students have the chance to engage in research projects related to industrial drives, allowing them to explore cutting-edge technologies and contribute to advancements in the field.
- The program offers dedicated career support and placement assistance to students, helping them secure internships and job opportunities with leading companies in the electronics and industrial sectors.
Future Scope / Industry Trends
The future scope of the B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program is promising with various key recruiters such as ABB, Tesla, General Motors, Jackson, Schindler, Schneider Electric, Ola, Eaton, Mitsubishi, and Siemens offering lucrative job prospects. Additionally, students can explore opportunities for higher studies in specialized areas like electrical vehicle design, e-mobility, and industrial automation, further enhancing their career prospects in the rapidly growing fields of technology and engineering.
Completing the B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program at UPES School of Advanced Engineering opens up a plethora of promising career opportunities for graduates. With a specialized focus on industrial drives, students are well-equipped to enter the dynamic world of automation, control systems, and power electronics. Graduates can pursue rewarding careers as Industrial Automation Engineers, Power Electronics Specialists, Control System Designers, and Robotics Engineers in diverse industries such as manufacturing, energy, automotive, and telecommunications. The program's comprehensive curriculum and hands-on experience provide students with the essential skills and knowledge to excel in the ever-evolving fields of electronics and computer engineering, making them highly sought-after professionals in the job market.
The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program offered by UPES School of Advanced Engineering equips students with the necessary skills and expertise to excel in the ever-evolving industrial landscape. The university's commitment to providing a comprehensive curriculum and hands-on learning experience reflects in its exceptional placement record. Graduates of this program have consistently secured promising positions in top-notch industries and leading organizations. With a focus on practical training, cutting-edge research opportunities, and a strong industry interface, UPES ensures that its students are well-prepared to meet industry demands and contribute significantly to the field of industrial drives upon graduation.
Click here for detailed Fee Structure.
Interested students must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives), which are as follows: Minimum 50% marks in Classes X and XII. with 50% in PCM (Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics) in Class XII.
Admission to the B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Industrial Drives) program at UPES is determined by the individual's performance in UPESEAT / JEE / Board Merit / SAT/ CUET.