B. K. Chaturvedi
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.A. (Economics), University of Allahabad
M.A. (Economics), Banaras Hindu University
Ph.D (Applied Economics) Banaras Hindu
Area of Specialization
Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Development Economics, Infrastructure Economics
Research & Publications
National/ International Workshops/Training Programme
- Participated in the Third SARNET Training Programme for Young South Asian/ South East Asian Scholars on “Labor Economics: Theories, Methodologies and Research Issues”, Institute of Human Development (IHD), New Delhi, October 27 7 November 2015.
- Participated in Workshop/ Training on Computer Application in Social Science Data Analysis, Sponsored by ICSSR New Delhi, Organized by Govind Ballabh Pant Social Sciences Institute, Jhunsi, Allahabad, UP, Feb 5-17, 2007.
- Participated in Course on Research Methods in Labor Economics, V.V. Giri National Labor Institute Noida, November13-December 03 2007.
- Participated in Course on Quantitative Methods in Labor Research,V.V. Giri National Labor Institute Noida, February 04-15, 2008.
- Participated in Workshop on Academic Writing for Research Scholar, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 11th-15th December 2007
- Participated in Workshop-Cum-Training program on Stochastic Models and their Applications, DST Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, September 22-October 04, 2008.
- Participated in National workshop on “W.T.O. and Indian Economy” Organized by Department of Economics, University of Allahabad, April 23-24, 2005.
National/ International Published Research Papers:
- Marketing Manners of Milk Producing Units: A Case Study of Purvanchal Region of Uttar Pradesh, Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, Volume 8, Number 4, pp-495-499, 2009 ISSN 1680-5194.
- Economic Viability of Milk Producing Units with Intervention of Marketing Strategy in Rural Areas of Uttar Pradesh, Journal of Agriculture & Veterinary Science,Vol.6 Issue 5, 2013, PP 01-06, ISSN: 2319-2372.
- Personal Characteristics and Behavior of Small Scale Dairy Farmer: An Empirical Analysis, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 19 Issue 5, PP 41-44, May 2014, ISSN 2279-0845
- A study on Determination and Measurement of the Economic Viability of small scale Dairy farming: An Empirical Analysis, International Journal of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Research, Vol.3, No.2, April-June-2014, PP-30-35, ISSN: 2277-677X.
- Agricultural Storage Infrastructure in India: An Overview, IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) Volume 17, Issue 5.Ver. II (May. 2015), PP 37-43, ISSN: 2319-7668.
- A Study of Milk Producing Units of the Purvanchal Region of Uttar Pradesh, UPUEA Economic Journal, Vol. 3, No. 1, autumn, pp 32-38,,2007 ISSN-0975-2382.
- An Empirical Note on Impact of New Economic Reforms on Relationship between Individual Construct and Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises of Purvanchal Region of Uttar Pradesh, Journal of UPUEA Vol. 1, Number 1, June, pp-94-18, 2008, ISSN-0975-2382
- A study of rural women involved in Dairy sector: A case study based on Seer Govardhanpur Village of Varanasi District of Uttar Pradesh, UPUEA Journal, Volume-5, pp-258-260,2009, ISSN-0975-2382.
- Economic Reform and pollution in India, Indian Journal of Rural and Urban Development (IJRUD, Vol.02, Issue 01, March, pp-62-67, 2012, ISSN: 2249-7285.
- Strategies for Sustainable Development in (India (With Special Reference to Future Generation) Asian Journal of Social Science Review, Vol.1. No. 1, 2011 October, ISSN: 2249-4634.
Member of Professional Bodies:
- Life Member of Indian Economic Association
- Life Member of Uttar Pradesh- Uttrakhand Economics Association