Dr. B.K. Chaturvedi
Ph. D in Economics, Banaras Hindu University-2011
MA in Economics, Banaras Hindu University-2005
BA in Economics and Ancient History culture & Archaeology, University of Allahabad-2003
- Assistant Professor- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (July 2012-28 Feb. 2022
- Associate Professor- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies from 1 March 2022 to continue
Published Research Papers:
- Projected transition to electric vehicles in India and its impact on stakeholders, Energy for sustainable Development. Vole No. 66 page No.189-200, Year 2022.
- Challenges in meeting aspirations of project affected families while developing hydro power projects, Water and Energy International, Vol 63, Page No-6-12, Year-2021.
- Review of Existing Policies/ Mechanism/Practices of Benefit Sharing with Project Affected Families while Developing Hydropower Projects Worldwide, Water and Energy International, Vol.-64, Page-No.-6-13, Year 2021
- Assessment of Rehabilitation Risk Associated with Hydropower Development: Inferences from Vishnugad- Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project, Uttarakhand, India. Water and Energy International, 2020; 63(7): 14-24.
- Impact of Transition from Oil and Gas Powered Vehicle to Electric Vehicles: A Perspective from India. Oil, Gas and Energy Quarterly, Vol. 69 No. 3 page No. 505-518, Year 2021
- Diffusion of Decentralized Renewable Energy Systems among Households: Policy Inferences from a Survey in India, Water and Energy International, Vol. 63 (3), 2020 page No.10-16, ISSN: 0974-4207
- Economic Viability of Milk Producing Units with Intervention of Marketing Strategy in Rural Areas of Uttar Pradesh, Journal of Agriculture & Veterinary Science,Vol.6 Issue 5, 2013, Page No. 01-06, ISSN: 2319-2372.
- Personal Characteristics and Behavior of Small Scale Dairy Farmer: An Empirical Analysis, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 19 Issue 5, May 2014, Page No. 41-44, ISSN 2279-0845. DOI:10.9790/0837-19554144
- A study on Determination and Measurement of the Economic Viability of small scale Dairy farming: An Empirical Analysis, International Journal of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Research, Vol.3, No.2, April-June-2014, Page No. 30-35, ISSN: 2277-677X.
- Agricultural Storage Infrastructure in India: An Overview, IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) Volume 17, Issue 5, May 2015, Page No. 37-43, ISSN: 2319-7668. DOI: 10.9790/487X-17513743.
- Review of energy efficiency in offshore vessels, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), Volume 5, Issue 12, December 2018, Page No. 231-245, ISSN 2349-5138.
Chapter in Edited Book:
- Title of Chapter: Estimation of the Relationship between Unemployment Rate, Economic Growth, and Information and Communication Technology in BRICS Countries, Page No. 85-99. Title of Edited Book: The Stances of e-Government Policies, Processes and Technologies. 2018 Editors: Punit Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain Kumar Sambhav Prateek, Publisher: CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group. https://doi.org/10.1201/9780203731451
- Title of Chapter: Global Sustainability shift and Hydropower Development, Page No. 195-2010. Title of Book: Energy Economics and the Environment: Conservation, Preservation and Sustainability 2020 Editors: Mohammad Younus Bhatt, Hiranmoy Roy and M.S. Bhatt, Publisher: Sage Publication
Ongoing Funded Projects:
- Project Entitled: Outreach Activities to Promote Scientific Temper regarding Sustainable Development among School Students of SC/ST community in Chakrata, Tyuni and Kalsi Tehsils of Uttarakhand. Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. . Fund Amount: Rs. 36.19 Lakhs (Principal investigator) Year: 2020
- Project Entitled Hands on Activities/Demonstration Of Energy, Water And Environmental Conservation Techniques For Students In Schools of Chamoli District in Uttarakhand. Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Fund Amount: Rs. 6.52 Lakhs (Principal investigator) Year: 2020
- Project Entitled: Communicable disease prevention and control demonstration workshops with special focus on covid-19 for students in schools of Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. . Fund Amount: Rs. 13.06 Lakhs (Co- PI) Year: 2021
Completed Funded Project:
- Project Entitled: Sustainable Energy Workshop for students in remote Himalayan Region Schools of Uttarakhand. Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Fund Amount: Rs. 13.40 Lakhs (Co- PI) Year: 2019
- Indian Economic Association
- Uttar Pradesh- Uttarakhand Economic Association
Honours and Achievements:
- Contemporary Development issues
- Agricultural Economics
- Sustainable Development