Dr. Mohammad Younus Bhatt
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale
BA, University of Kashmir
MA, Aligarh Muslim University
Ph.D., Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia
Area of Specialization
Environmental Economics, Energy Economics, Green Economics
Research & Publications
- Economic valuation of biodiversity in South Asia: The case of Dachigam National Park in Jammu and Kashmir (India). Asia Pac Policy Stud. 2018;1–14
- Factors influencing willingness to pay for Dachigam National Park”, Asia-Pacific Journal of Environment and Development.
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 and NOx Emission: A Case Study of India, European Journal of Sustainable Development, 6 (1), 267-276.
- Ecotourism Value of National Parks: A Case of Dachigam National Park in Jammu and Kashmir (India)”, International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 38(1), 7-12
- Investigating the Environmental Kuznets Curve for India. Journal of Environments, 3(1): 1-6
- Willingness to Pay for Preserving National Park Biodiversity: A Case Study. Economy, 3(2): 102- 107.
- Valuation of National Parks: An individual travel cost approach, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, 3(3), 7-12
Full papers in Conference Proceedings
- Valuation of Dachigam National Park: A Travel Cost Approach
- Valuing Biological Diversity: A Contingent Valuation Approach. In Conference Proceedings 2nd International Conference on Inclusive Economic Growth and Sustainable Development.
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2and NOx emissions: A Case Study of India. In Conference Proceedings” 2nd International Conference on Inclusive Economic Growth and Sustainable Development.
Chapter in Edited Books
- Valuation of National Park Biodiversity: An Operational Tool for Sustainable Development” In Anshuman Gupta and N. Dalei (ed.), Energy, Environment and Globalization: Recent Trends, Opportunities and Challenges in India, Springer (Forthcoming)
- Valuation of Biodiversity: A Case Study in Ahluwalliah, J.S. (ed), Environment and Climate Change: Transitioning to a Sustainable Economy. IOD Publishing: New Delhi.
- Economic Valuation of North Western Himalayan Biodiversity: The Case of Dachigam National Park in Jammu and Kashmir. In Effat Yasmeen and Javid Iqbal Khan (ed.), Critical Reflections and Explorations in Regional Development: Insights from North West India. Gyan Books, Pvt., Ltd
- Presented as Author - A contingent valuation study of preserving Biodiversity, A Case study of Dachigam National Park, Hyderabad, India
- Presented as Co-author - Economic value of wetland biodiversity and using travel cost method: A case study,Hyderabad, India
- Presented as Author - Valuing Biodiversity: Pricing the Priceless, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Presented as Co-author - Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Case Study of India, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Presented as Author - Valuing Biological Diversity: A Contingent Valuation Approach, Mysuru, India
- Presented as Co-author - Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 and NOX emissions: A Case Study of India,Mysuru, India
- Economics of Energy and Environment, Sage Publications, India (Forthcoming)
- Economics of Environment and Natural Resources, An Indian Perspective. Springer, India (Forthcoming)