Dr. Narendra Nath Dalei
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.A.(Hons.) (Economics), SCS College, Utkal University
M.A.(Economics), Ravenshaw College, Utkal University
CIC (Computer Application), IGNOU
Ph.D (Environmental & Ecological Economics), University of Delhi
Area of Specialization
Econometrics Modeling, Time Series Analysis, Energy and Climate Change, Business Modeling in Energy Sector, Mathematical Methods in Economics
Research & Publications
International and National Journals
- Narendra N. Dalei. Forest Fires in Indian State of Uttarakhand, Eurasia Review, May 16, 2016, ISSN No. 2330-717X ( http://www.eurasiareview.com/16052016-forest-fires-in-indian-state-of-uttarakhand-oped/)
- DP Singh, Narendra N. Dalei and TB Raju. Forecasting Investment and Capacity Addition in Indian Airport Infrastructure: Analysis from Post-privatization and Post-economic Regulation Era, Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, 53 (2016) 218-225, 10.1016/j.jairtraman.2016.03.004
- Narendra N. Dalei and Anshuman Gupta. Performance of Electricity Distribution Companies in Delhi: An Evaluation Study. Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment. 2 (2014): 111-136. (2014). FrancoAngeli Series.
- Narendra N. Dalei and Yamini Gupt. Livelihood Sustainability of Forest Dependent Communities in a Mine-spoiled Area. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 35(4): 30-47 (2014).
- Narendra N. Dalei. An Econometric Study of CO2 Emissions, Economic Growth, and Openness of India. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 34(3): 10-19 (2014).
- DP Singh, Narendra N. Dalei and TB Raju. Economics of Air Connectivity in India during Post Regulation and Post Privatization Era. International Journal of Applied Research 1 (11), 673-679.
- DP Singh, Narendra N. Dalei and TB Raju. Airport Privatization and Economic Regulation: An Indian Experience. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development 2 (5) 414-418.
- Narendra N. Dalei, P Dash and A Gupta Supply chain management of cotton in Odisha: Small and medium farmer’s concern. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development 2 (5). 328-335 (2015).
- Narendra N. Dalei, P Dutta Sharecropping System and its supply chain Management: A Case study from Coastal Belt of Odisha. International Journal of Applied Research 1 (6), 50-56 (2015).
- Narendra N. Dalei. Determinants of Energy Consumption in Open Economies. Ane Books Pvt.Ltd.1(2015): 89-104.
- Narendra N. Dalei. Estimation of Forest Dependent Community Welfare using Multinomial Logistic Regression Approach. 52nd The Indian Econometrics Society (TIES) Annual Conference at IIM Kozhikode held during January 4-6, 2016.
- Narendra N. Dalei. Impact of Development of Greenfield Airports on Environment and Urbanization. Eighth Biennial Conference of The Indian Society for Ecological Economics (INSEE) on Urbanization and the Environment. Held at IISc, Bangalore during 4–6 January 2016 (with DP Singh and Rahul Mazumder).
- Narendra N. Dalei. Energy Consumption in Open Economies: Role of FDI, Clean Energy, Carbon Emission and Economic Growth. 51st The Indian Econometrics Society (TIES) Annual Conference at Punjabi University, Patiala held on December 12 to 14, 2014.
- Narendra N. Dalei. Optimizing Resource Extraction Behaviour of Forest Dependent Communities in a Mine-spoiled Degraded Ecosystem. Paper presented in the Seventh Biennial Conference organized by Indian Society for Ecological Economics at Tezpur University during December 5-7, 2013(with Y. Gupt).
- Narendra N. Dalei. Household Behavior and Ecosystem Change. Paper presented in the International Workshop. Workshop on Integrated Ecosystem Modeling. Ashok Trust for Research in Ecology and Environment; Land Use Policies and Sustainable Development in Developing Countries, and Indian Society for Ecological Economics; at Bangalore, India. 23-24 June, 2010. (with Y. Gupt).
Awards & Achievements:
- 2016 : Recognised Reviewer Award 2016 by Resources,Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier
- 2016 : Recognised Reviewer Award 2016 by Energy Policy, Elsevier
- 2015 : Summer Internship Training from Korba West Power Limited, Avantha
- Group of Companies, Raigarh, Chhatisgarh, India
- 2015 : Outstanding Reviewer Award 2015 by Energy Policy, Elsevier
- 2014 : Recognised Reviewer Award 2014 by Energy Policy, Elsevier
- 2014 : Best Research Paper Award in Energy by ICMI 2014
- 2012 : UGC NET in Economics